Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

i don't mess with retro pluses
and i am glad, in this case, because i'm sure a lot of everyone else will
be going bonkers for these....good luck to all who want them

Originally Posted by ankles2008

i have to disagree with most everyone.

i dont think JB can mess this one up too bad.

i read your response.. and after 5 seconds of thinking how they could mess this great shoe up, i came up with a logical solution that we all know JB might pull.. Leather on the upper instead of the original material, no jumpman, and pre-yellowed soles to make them look "Original". it hurts me to even type that. 
sick.gif

They're alright. I still prefer concords though since most of my apparel matches with them. If I don't have to camp out for these it'll be added to my collection.

Originally Posted by peruvian4life23

for sure cop hopefully theyll be limited as @*!% so no wack ppl get em

indifferent.gif

Them being limited will prevent people who want the shoe from obtaining it. Your theory is flawed.

i sold my space jams didn't want them, but i'll take two pair of the cool grey and the concord's

Now I can get my hands on a pair.. I'll never forget pickin up the blk/red 16's and sleepn on the cool gray 11's.... What the hell was I thinking not gettin the cool grays because of the 16's??

Robocopped x2, maybe x3 if money's right.

At least 75% of the people saying they wont camp will be out there at 2am like me, freezing and complaining about how they didn't even want to camp for these. Also I learned my lesson from the Space Jam riots, I am wearing some ultra-beaters to this release.

Can't wait for everyone to start complaining about the cdp/space jam mold and bad quality, then watch them camp out and buy 2 pairs each

wonder if all the sites will crash again like the space jam release.....what am I thinking, of course they will...haha

Back
Top Bottom