Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

people saying these will drop on december 23 are wrong, thats a thursday.

If these drop in a pack its a real nice concept, kind of like good bad

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Originally Posted by flappy188

So attempted to Seaglow my Cool Grey's.. and this

Can someone provide a solution ?

yeah dont sea glo the white part!! why would you do that?

I did not apply seaglow directly to the midsole.. in fact I'm not quite sure why it separated, must've seeped slowly from the heated sunlight??
the glue that hold the shoe together will come undone if the shoe (in this case the glue) gets too hot. i've seen soles come apart from too much sun but I guess any part of a shoe where glue holds it together if fair game. use e-6000 glue to reattach.

e-6000 glue? Where do I buy?

I did not apply seaglow directly to the midsole.. in fact I'm not quite sure why it separated, must've seeped slowly from the heated sunlight??
the glue that hold the shoe together will come undone if the shoe (in this case the glue) gets too hot. i've seen soles come apart from too much sun but I guess any part of a shoe where glue holds it together if fair game. use e-6000 glue to reattach.

i have the same problem with my cherry xi low i ore them 2x and they began to separate good thing i have a second DS pair but i still really wanna fix them because i only wore them 2x and the first time was for like 2 hrs. 

Originally Posted by W177y

i have the same problem with my cherry xi low i ore them 2x and they began to separate good thing i have a second DS pair but i still really wanna fix them because i only wore them 2x and the first time was for like 2 hrs. 
has anyone used this glue to fix their kicks or can we use any glue and stuff??

The only way I would consider this pack is if it came with the CG IX's

mrv0aw.jpg

+
2hi030g.jpg

I don't care if they package these with a couple of fusions or crappy spizikes I would still cop x3.

Unless i have missed something the Jordan rep never said or has hinted at these coming in a pack. These will be the Christmas shoes on every one list because they come out in Dec unless they change the date. $175 which is just stupid to pay for a crappy made shoe but to everyone there own . I mean come on $40 for a crib shoe JB just loves rapeing people.
378037001-$175
roll.gif

378038001-$110
roll.gif

378039001-$65
roll.gif

378034001-$47
roll.gif

378049001-$40
roll.gif

If this has already been posted, you can lock this up mods. As stated in the title, these will release on December 23rd. Since they will retail for $175, you can expect some type of special packaging.

2uihw2a.jpg

Thanks for the update. It was said many moons ago that these would release similar to the Space Jams. And here the proof.

has anyone used this glue to fix their kicks or can we use any glue and stuff??

Haha, %!#$ these and %!#$ the brand. Heads droppin retail for these are suckers.

ill take 2 pls. anyone know how crazy these will go on RD? should i rock my beaters so i can run fast this time ? lol

Back
Top Bottom