Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I don't know about the blue tint. It makes it odd for me. Yellowing can be avoided to a level if they aren't wore as much or on surfaces with dirt. I have a ds non yellow pair from 01 and I wear it once a month.

I still think I'm gonna cop these, but I will wait till later. They come out in December right?

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Some ppl are never satisfied

Thats because they Mom gave 'em that breast milk treatment for too long.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Complain because there is no blue tint, complain because there is a blue tint! Make up your minds.
And since I grew up in this era of bad quality and retros, these are it for me! I have to get these. 
pimp.gif

even if they did release with blue soles. i wouldn't mind it. still cop x2. people complaining about blue soles over icy ones when the spacejams were icy and so many people changed them to blue tint. now that they give us great looking blue tint (if they even do on adults) you guys wanna complain about it? did you not notice that they havent changed any material? that they look fresh as &?!#$? you guys are so devoted to finding things wrong with shoes that you cant even appreciate how good those look. SMH @ people these days.
eyes.gif

Come release day EVERYONE saying they are not copping will be packing their lunchables and blankets to get in line or OD on that redbull to buy online.

I still have the OG's from 01 or whenever they released, but I'll probably pick these up... they do look mad weired with the blue tint though.

My soles are yellowed on mine and I only wore them like 5-10 back then too.

People complain about the tint because the shoe originally DID NOT have that color. Dudes wanted blue of anniversaries because the columbias had blue tint. Its just a matter of Nike shanking retroes intentionally
laugh.gif

Then again, I'm just happy they have jumpmans on the heels

BLUE TINT SOLE IS THE ONLY REASON I WOULD COP. THE COLORWAY IS EHHHH AND MY LEAST FAVORITE OF ALL 11'S PRODUCED TO DATE. HATED THE ORIGINAL COOL GREY 11'S BUT THE BLUE TINT MAKES THESE COPPABLE.

Originally Posted by Redrum

Yo, did Finishline or Footlocker get the Space Jam's last year in stores?

Yes to both stores. Finishlines near me did midnight launches. One did a normal launch. Footlockers opened at different times.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

But all y'all did was complain and said that the Retro XI's NEEDED TO HAVE BLUE TINT.

Now you have it.

Naa. Blue tint on Cool Greys is
sick.gif
 in the worse way..

There was nothing better than opening that box of CG 11's and seeing that semblance of grey sitting on that clear sole...

smh.gif
JB is so corny.

I just want to know why Nike/JB decided to start throwing blue soles on everything besides the mens size anniversary 11s. Yes I know people complained about the lack of a blue sole but if they left it off the GS size anniversary 11s I doubt we would of heard complaints. Again I'm not saying people weren't complaining, but I sure as hell wasn't pressed about not getting a blue tint.

They should've left the soles the way they did on the 16.5

2yyqnfs.jpg

2vwwffl.jpg

cg01.jpg

cg02.jpg

Blue tint, clear tint Im still copping either way which tint releases they will still yellow unfortunately (the yellowing is what ppl should complain abt)

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by bittersweet

But all y'all did was complain and said that the Retro XI's NEEDED TO HAVE BLUE TINT.

Now you have it.

Naa. Blue tint on Cool Greys is
sick.gif
 in the worse way..

There was nothing better than opening that box of CG 11's and seeing that semblance of grey sitting on that clear sole...

smh.gif
JB is so corny.

Based off of her statement, if dudes complain about one colorway, then the changes should be made in all colorways. Definitely and intelligent statement
pimp.gif

Wow, and we thought we had a alot of LC for the Space Jam XI's. With this blue tint, so many people are going to be fooled into getting fakes, lmaoooo.

Let's hope for the best, like when we all freaked over the yellow midsoles on the AJKO's, then found out it came off easy with baby wipes.
Let's hope the blue comes off with sea glow.

December 23rd Release?.. *sigh*
tired.gif
not looking forward to those ridiculous lines like last year for the Space Jams.. its really exhausting..

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

I don't know about the blue tint. It makes it odd for me. Yellowing can be avoided to a level if they aren't wore as much or on surfaces with dirt. I have a ds non yellow pair from 01 and I wear it once a month.

I still think I'm gonna cop these, but I will wait till later. They come out in December right?

And this makes sense because?

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Come release day EVERYONE saying they are not copping will be packing their lunchables and blankets to get in line or OD on that redbull to buy online.

You ain't lyin'.

jb is so dumb the only xi ppl wanted blue tint on was the anniverserys, nothin but those . this look like something a f'n lil kid would wear!!!!

BLUE IS LAME PPL

Back
Top Bottom