Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

December 23rd Release?.. *sigh*
tired.gif
not looking forward to those ridiculous lines like last year for the Space Jams.. its really exhausting..

When you want something bad enough, you'll do what you gotta do.

I guess I am left with no choice on these.

I can't see myself spending $300 plus on retro's that will crumble when they are worn
3-4 years down the road.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

December 23rd Release?.. *sigh*
tired.gif
not looking forward to those ridiculous lines like last year for the Space Jams.. its really exhausting..

time to make $$$$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I guess I am left with no choice on these.

I can't see myself spending $300 plus on retro's that will crumble when they are worn
3-4 years down the road.

what you talking bout?? OGs can still be worn..  What you said doesnt hold for this retro. Not to mention if you copped 01s you can sea glow them. You have choices man, don't settle for the BS.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Ehh....as one of the few people who actually bought the first CG 11's in March of '01, I really can't say I'm excited.

All JB does is @%+* up *!@%. I haven't bought anything JB from stores in 3 years..

I'm not excited either, but I need a fresh pair. I sold my second pair of CG XI's four years ago. The blue tint isn't cool. They could have put them on the SJ's but I digress....

bigj505 wrote:

Based off of her statement, if dudes complain about one colorway, then the changes should be made in all colorways. Definitely and intelligent statement
pimp.gif

You're absolutely right. But some things are better off left alone. SJ's with the blue tint wasn't too bad. It blended in right.

damn yall dudes will complain just for the sake of complaining. i clearly remember dudes on nt complaining that the kids space jams had blue soles and the mens didnt, now we get blue tint on the cool greys and everyone changes their mind. and we already know everyone who says pass now will be copping multiples when rd comes. these are staight
pimp.gif

2010 cg xi > 2009 space jam. and if you are passin because of the extra icey sole, theres plenty of yellowed soled retros in the mp or on the bay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THE COLORWAY IS EHHHH AND MY LEAST FAVORITE OF ALL 11'S PRODUCED TO DATE. HATED THE ORIGINAL COOL GREY 11'S BUT THE BLUE TINT MAKES THESE COPPABLE.

this is how i feel... i've never ever been a huge fan of the cool grey's but i do like the blue tint on these...
still, i'll be passing

Originally Posted by riddla713

damn yall dudes will complain just for the sake of complaining. i clearly remember dudes on nt complaining that the kids space jams had blue soles and the mens didnt, now we get blue tint on the cool greys and everyone changes their mind. and we already know everyone who says pass now will be copping multiples when rd comes. these are staight
pimp.gif

2010 cg xi > 2009 space jam. and if you are passin because of the extra icey sole, theres plenty of yellowed soled retros in the mp or on the bay
laugh.gif

wait a second... so u comparing 2 peoples complaints for different colorways?
so dudes wanted blue tinted soles for space jams... thats completely different than wanting it for the cool greys.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

I got the Space Jams, Silver Anniversary, all I need is these, the Concord, & "Breds"!
I can't wait to get these!
I wonder why JB tinted the sole blue?
JB tinted the sole because of people complaining of the yellowing issue

The blue tinted soles look weird in one of the pictures. In the pic where they're being worn they look
pimp.gif

regardless I'm happy JB kept the jumpman and didn't throw mesh on it.
so far I'm coppin as many as I can depending on my funds.

Looks like another cold December night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The blue tint looks OD on the kids sizes, but when you look at the pic of the Men's, it's not a big deal.

the blue tint just makes the shoe look odd for some reason. I just hope they don't do the same for the Concords

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JB is starting to get it right again.

Round of applause for the blue tint. They finally making positive changes.

Y'all might be *****in now about the blue tint..but when these look crispy for a extra couple of months, you're going to be happy with the design choice.

Back
Top Bottom