Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

yea same color as the cool greys huh? chillllll def not the case. more like the same color as the gs anniversary 11s for sure.
imagination is a wonderful thing

edit: and you def must be new to the shoe game... icy soles change color when you wear them. obviously the poor angle/lighting + wear will give different results.

_'s got great imaginations
laugh.gif

def not and how u gonna post your KIDS size with the MENS size comparision?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

2gtvmvn.jpg

air-jordan-XI-cool-grey-gs-5-570x427.jpg

hell, the GS cool greys are more similar to the OG columbias.
air-jordan-11-xi-original-og-columbia-white-columbia-blue-black-1a.jpg

air-jordan-XI-cool-grey-gs-2-570x427.jpg

The blue tint aint bother me man.... when i had Columbia 11, after a year of wear it changes the color to brown on the sole, so it all good..

actually I GURENTEE these dont relese with a blue sole, I GURENTEE IT, I'll quote this when we see actual relese pics. YOU GUYS WATCH. i have seen so many jordans change from what marquee sole releses, its not even funny! mark my words

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Spradley

LMAO^^^ "Don't ever quote me again" or else??

beanie-sigel-news.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

AnimalThug's photobucket must be loaded with good gifs.  Never seen that lol
Back to the shoes.  Even though i'm not really into them i'll get them because they'll grow on me after release like the SJ did.  

Originally Posted by flappy188

actually I GURENTEE these dont relese with a blue sole, I GURENTEE IT, I'll quote this when we see actual relese pics. YOU GUYS WATCH. i have seen so many jordans change from what marquee sole releses, its not even funny! mark my words
Its guarantee, lol

Marqueesole only sale early production B-Grades so more than likely they will look a little different as far as shades...

I never went crazy over these shoes when they 1st dropped but I'm feelin the ICE BLUE soles the clear sole $$% is the worst..... 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

5. You have your sneaker snobs who are just trying to feed their egos, but really care nothing about half the sneakers they comment on

Sounds like someone I know. Lol.

...to me the blue tinted sole on these new XI's isn't that bad at all...I was most impressed with the shape/mold of the shoe looking like they did years ago. Seems like with each passing year, since the cdp black & red XI's, JB has been getting progressively better with the look of the XI's....hopefully they keep on that same pathway because I still need a pair of brand new icy concords to wear.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom