Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

rauls054 - they were originally 170 shipped. i offered the seller 155 and he/she took it with the quickness. i was gonna keep em til i found the ds pair for 215 and id rather have a 9.5 than a 9. sold the sz 9 for 215 shipped to ny so i really ended up paying 160 for the ds pair after the hustle
pimp.gif

Can anyone tell what that phone number is thats listed on that slamdunkspace.com site.....?
I peeped it the other day and it looked liked this, 86 1360005018 "+**"?????

Can anyone tell what that phone number is thats listed on that slamdunkspace.com site.....?
I peeped it the other day and it looked liked this, 86 1360005018 "!%@"?????

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

Originally Posted by moelest

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

man after that last video the shoe looks good! Just want to know if they changed the patent or no, because i still have my jams and they're DS and they're so un comfy and the patent sucks.. That im trying to get rid of them.
all the newer releases, the patent leather is different with the 2000/2001 retros. they feel more stif, dull, plasticky, and easy to scratch.
and i bet the CG2010 will have them also..correct me if im wrong
smile.gif

is the patent on the 09 XI spacejams same as the patent of the 02 IX's cool greys? i remember the patent from the 02 IX's cool greys was way different from the 01 XI blk/reds

haven't bought j's since the flints xiii retro in 05/06?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
i can not tell u about that, because i never own a pair of CG IX man
wink.gif

idk what kind of holiday china is celebrating but still havent been able to track my sh*t for days now.. it is very very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idk what kind of holiday china is celebrating but still havent been able to track my sh*t for days now.. it is very very annoying.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

idk what kind of holiday china is celebrating but still havent been able to track my sh*t for days now.. it is very very annoying.

I dont know whats going on with yall stuff, but I'll be picking up my XIII's from the P/O today that I bought from Jay. Hopefully yall will receieve yall shoes soon.

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

I dont know whats going on with yall stuff, but I'll be picking up my XIII's from the P/O today that I bought from Jay. Hopefully yall will receieve yall shoes soon.

Aye BoutMyMoney333. Have you ever contacted Jay or that website???

Originally Posted by bigj505

rauls054 - they were originally 170 shipped. i offered the seller 155 and he/she took it with the quickness. i was gonna keep em til i found the ds pair for 215 and id rather have a 9.5 than a 9. sold the sz 9 for 215 shipped to ny so i really ended up paying 160 for the ds pair after the hustle
pimp.gif
its crazy i never find goog deals like that i wear a size 11

I'm really not to worried about the blue soles. If you wear them like you're suppose to than the blue will eventually rub off. Blue tint won't last. Gotta admit. The blue looks nice on the space jams, but a bit weird on the cool greys.

If you want these for a cheaper price holla at my homies over at sneakerape.com. Tell them youngcurse sent you.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

If you want these for a cheaper price holla at my homies over at sneakerape.com. Tell them youngcurse sent you.
Sorry but JAy got the better Price Fam. even with his Shipping costs He's still cheaper......

Can u track urs cuz mines still not workin i tried both usps and ems
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanDread1986

Aye BoutMyMoney333. Have you ever contacted Jay or that website???

Bought them off of the website. He was sending me emails directly from the website when I contacted him.

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Can u track urs cuz mines still not workin i tried both usps and ems
grin.gif

Yea..It took a couple of days to show up though. They arrived at my house yesterday but I wasn't there to sign for it so I got to pick them up today from the P/O. He said he would ship them Monday (20th) and I got the tracking number on the 21st. He also said in the email to be patient because of the holiday of there. Tracking number wasn't working for a couple of days so I emailed him this past Monday (27th) and he sent me a print screen showing details of my tracking. I tried it again and it worked, showing that my shoes didnt move until the 25th. I'll post pics in the White/Red XIII's tonight.

I'm not really worried tho. I know its on the way. Juus not being able to track it annoys mee.. if I'm satisfied with the cg then I will pre the white red 13s aswell. Then double up this december. I doubt I will double on the cgs tho. If homie can give dat discount then I just might. Lmao..

Ps.. yea jay did said about another 2-3. Days to track it and another 5 to 7 to get here. He sent me an email bout 2 days ago. So one more effing week.

I do hope id be satisfied tho. Let me tell u that. I must admit all them youtube pairs lookd diff from one another. Pics all over the net aswell. Must be the way d photo was taken? I really don't know. I just wnt mine to be not dents nd ****. Lol =/

I do hope id be satisfied tho. Let me tell u that. I must admit all them youtube pairs lookd diff from one another. Pics all over the net aswell. Must be the way d photo was taken? I really don't know. I just wnt mine to be not dents nd ****. Lol =/

Got my XIII's. I say dude is legit, but my box came in looking 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Hopefully yall special box dont come in looking like mine did.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

was your joints double box??

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

was your joints double box??
Naw, dude bubble wrapped the box and put a black bag around the bubble wrap. Seemed like he tried to secure the box but he failed
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom