Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Space Jam line at Serramonte. Forgot what time we got there. I think it was 5am or 6am but we were able to get our sizes. By the time they passed out wristbands there was people near the trucks in the second pic. Expect the same plus more this year.

Anyone know how NTLV was last year for the Jams? I'll be in Vegas for Christmas this year.

yea no! its just plain ridiculous waiting in line for a pair of "bgrade" shoes. lol im going to rock my pair on RD just to see how much people are going to be there.. i honestly think these cool greys arent worth waiting hours for.. people are crazy nowadays.

i've never understood the concept of being homeless in the street for a night over a pair of sneakers.     i got all the xi's that came out back in 2000 and 2001 and waited in line for 2 hours at the most. it's just not worth it to me, time is money and if anything i rather spend $50-60 extra to get em early or off someone else if it was either do that, or camp out for 10-15 hours.

it's been said before but ill say it again,  this is why you establish connects and make friends with employees at the stores you shop at, it makes things alot easier for releases like this.

Is it just me are does it seems like there are more sites selling these compared to the SJ last year, i wonder what the production numbers are on these ?

*edited for a NT'er*

wink.gif

I pulled the trigger and ordered a pair from footalog. It's crazy here in Houston to get a pair of XIs. I was going to try Memorial City or Plaza America (Sharpstown) but is not worth waiting in line to get nothing or get robbed after waiting for such a long time.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Space Jam line at Serramonte. Forgot what time we got there. I think it was 5am or 6am but we were able to get our sizes. By the time they passed out wristbands there was people near the trucks in the second pic. Expect the same plus more this year.

Anyone know how NTLV was last year for the Jams? I'll be in Vegas for Christmas this year.
damn are they able to fulfill even half of this line how many pairs they get?

30t6p3b.gif
   Hopefully Sneaker St. Or SneakerTrends Has These... If Not The Forget It.

Originally Posted by iryceboi

lol, just lookin' out for the people that needs a 9.5 who might not be able to get it. 
stop trying to justify your *%+*!!@%

every thread its known, no trading, splitting, etc.... keep that $+++ to PMs

^ most areas they are going to sell out before noon. Similar to the space jam release so depends on your area.

Originally Posted by jm2000

U guys think these are gonna sell out on the first day?
hmmmm

the crystal ball says yes unless you live some place in the sticks.

im STILL trying to figure out where my local spot got a restock of the space jams from last yr. i know it was another one of their stores. just not sure which one. but if i find it...... the inventory is MINEEEEE!!!!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom