Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by vipersupra

pls lead me to that $300 sz9 ds 01 pair French and i'll flip mine right now. lol id be lying if i say what you guys said were all wrong tho. i agree, nothing can touch the og cool greys. they just look
pimp.gif
.. when i first got these in hand my first reaction were just "ehh nice" didnt get too excited or what not.. but like i said. for now, these will do for me.. no regrets tho. they feel comfy just off compare to 01 release =(   (shape wise etc..) plus havent really come across a sz9 ds pair. when i find you, 2010 bye bye. lol great lookn 01 pair btw people. oowwiieee

Trust, they are around, you have to do your hwk.  I don't know about size 9's, but I've seen my size around that price.  
As soon as the 2010's release, I'm hoping the price drops even further. 

It's just a different shoe, and you can't deny it when you see the comparison.  

GottaBdashoes, I think it's the other way around, people are just in denial.   
laugh.gif

But I'm not knocking you or anyone who love their 2010's, I just can't like these.  

Not when I know there's a superior product that already released. 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Damn, I mean you can just see the difference.
frown.gif

'Neesh, you wearing GS sizes is a plus. When I bought my girl the SJ's last year, they looked identical to the 00's. GS sizes get that extra OG love treatment sometimes..
Yeah exactly, so y'all don't mind me talking *!$@ sometimes. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

But they're dope up there!!!!! I think the shape of the toebox throws everything off of the 2010. 
ohwell.gif

GS sizes look good but they are made from crappier materials.

Dope pic up RL especially for the price you paid.

2000-1s are simply better because of the shape >>>>>> any 11 after the DMPs.

then again, we all know a bittersweet is the new retro spokesman so she will always side with new.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif

The 01's having yellow does NOT add character. That's just something people say to make themselves feel better. I've been wearing my 2010 cool greys and don't have nay complaints. NONE.

People just love to complain like women.

smokin.gif

No complaining, its a shoe forum... comparisons/debate is necessary

Animal/Jed- Thanks fellas... I'm all about the "Golden Years" retros man.. 99-04 is what its all about

As for the 2010s... I may still cop to kick around in, if they're free.

Bittersweet (clicked on your sig) interesting...
pimp.gif
....now get outta here with ya baby %%# feet
wink.gif

man i really hope I get these, my cousin surprised me today and offered to pick stuff up from the empolyee store, i sent him a small list and he said they had it all and he'd get it for me. So now i'm gonna have almost all the clothes but not for sure on the shoes lol.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Just because it's original doesn't mean it's better. 
Like I said, that's my opinion though. I haven't seen a clean pair of these in years. 
The only thing keeping those 2010's hyped is because of the reputation of the 2001 Retro.  
Icy soles or what not, they still can't and never will touch the original at all.... 

15ethqv.png

Perfection!!!
eek.gif
this picture is whats not making me regret passing up on the 2011s, off shape, blue tint, cheap @$! material version of the GG'S. U guys knock yourselfs out, IM GOOD $$$!!!

I respect the OG's but what I dont respect are rape prices... Kicks only last for so long to cop an OG pair for $200+ is crazy to me, knowing that ill have limited time to enjoy them and im not about keeping my shoes just to look at... but to each his own... im good with my 2010's that will be copped on discount...

Originally Posted by bigj505

then again, we all know a bittersweet is the new retro spokesman so she will always side with new.
No I am not!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Funny though.
frown.gif
I just love Jordans, soft spot. 

I give everything in the world the benefit of the doubt ... 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

I respect the OG's but what I dont respect are rape prices... Kicks only last for so long to cop an OG pair for $200+ is crazy to me, knowing that ill have limited time to enjoy them and im not about keeping my shoes just to look at... but to each his own... im good with my 2010's that will be copped on discount...

Now we know who's broke..

From all these pictures I see..
These shoes look horrible. 
tired.gif

Nothing like the XIs I called Florin Mall for the morning of the riots.

But.. Ill still buy them.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by bigj505

No I am not!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Funny though.
frown.gif
I just love Jordans, soft spot. 

I give everything in the world the benefit of the doubt ... 
embarassed.gif
word. much respect
pimp.gif

All the '01 CG slurpers up in here claiming they gonna pass on the '10 CG just making it easier for me to robocop my 2 pairs
vdo7za.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
 @ Sneakerpost ODing on the price for these just like City Sole.

I was going to cop from them since that's where I got the Space Jams last year, but at that price I'll try my luck with Eastbay or NDC.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Well the yellow is exaggerated in the pics, it always is when it comes to XI's. I'm sure they look less yellowed but even if they looked like that - I'd still prefer those over the 2010's anyday.
AT1539,

I've been flammed on here and countless other sites from a lot people who probably never owned a DS pair of 11s in their lifetime. You're only person who seems to have any knowledge concering the soles on the XI's. IE> pics posted below, soles are ICY as a ICE CUBE but people are quick to call say they're "yellowed." Hindering my $ ~ NT forgive me for the sensitive post

FYI: This is a yellowed sole folks

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

All the '01 CG slurpers up in here claiming they gonna pass on the '10 CG just making it easier for me to robocop my 2 pairs
vdo7za.jpg

im not gonna lie, i will try to cop the 2010. but im not gonna rush it, if i could cop on RD or after that in a reasonable price(retail would be great!) then its a good thing. if im couldnt get any, well im still living a happy life..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

From all these pictures I see..

These shoes look horrible. 
tired.gif

Nothing like the XIs I called Florin Mall for the morning of the riots.

But.. Ill still buy them.
This is all that matters

Back
Top Bottom