Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Sneakerape.com just added 10% off on there 2010 Cool Grey xi's. That's 270 with an additional 10% off -not bad.

u know those r fakes right? eventhough they look real? they cost 80 bucks if u know where to get em in china right now. box is real though, box label fake too. u guys r so behind on this...

What valid information do you have to even prove that this site is fake?

sneakerhead is tripping.
they had the gs size space jams for 100 shipped last yr. this year they asking for 150 for the gs cool greys
laugh.gif

i mean i could live with 110 or maybe 115 max... but im def not feeling 150.
f dat
laugh.gif

UTA and PYS are both my ppl'z...but both of them can pull a David Carradine wit them prices...

i will be goin to nikestore lenox midnight release to hopefully save me some sleep...if not them to Gwinnett Place i go

Nothing against anyone else here, but most of these pics are horrible.  Cell phone pics... really?  You guys don't do this shoe justice.  Will post more pics later...

Originally Posted by redremy23

Haven't been in here for quite some time. So let me get this straight. The release date is 12/23/10? I should be online on 12/22/10 around 9pm Pacific time?

Thanks fellas!
Yess!! 11:59 est on the 22nd. and you do the math for your time zone.

I don't like having to pay an extra 100 dollars over retail for these but out here in las vegas grabbing 11s is hard and the lines are REDICULOUS just waiting for confirmation and order# much better than waiting in line

i remember when dude said that these had no CF. is that a GS size u saw? i went to the mall the other day n saw the flints in GS sizes n they didnt have the CF. they had a mesh material under some plastic. i was mad until i saw the mens size had it. maybe thats what they gon do wit the CG's. they gon take the CF off the kids sizes to save money....smh

Originally Posted by Mr718

Nothing against anyone else here, but most of these pics are horrible.  Cell phone pics... really?  You guys don't do this shoe justice.  Will post more pics later...
Please don't....your pics are horrible - don't quit your day job!

what pisses me off are a lot of people are just gonna buy these to re-sell them. my 01a are trashed and i need me a new pair!
And what the %@%!! we don't need those new boxes just for these shoes. %@%! 175!!!!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Off yaself...

Originally Posted by prayformojo

lol...pure comedy

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by bruza

Just ordered my pair from Sneakerpost.  $275 shipped for a difficult to find size 14 is reasonable (plus they are ready to ship).

30t6p3b.gif

?

i've stood in lines before and come up empty handed.  i'd rather spend the extra $90 and know for sure i got my pair.  my time = money too. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom