Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Steve212

Any spots in the BX got these yet? 
Don't be a smart...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HAHAHAHA, I LOVE DROGBA.  He was 100% right to be pissed off.  Barca got away with a few penalties that day.  Oh well, they'll win the Champions League this year.

On topic: Are these really being sold for $200 somewhere in the BX?  o_O

The look different in all the pics. The condition too, some look creased and some look gem mint and crispy.

And I have notced some look normal mold and then many look like the modern banana mold.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

thats some good looking pics what kind of camera is that

Thanks
smokin.gif

http://www.dpreview.com/previews/olympusepl1/

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by Steve212

Any spots in the BX got these yet? 
Don't be a smart...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HAHAHAHA, I LOVE DROGBA.  He was 100% right to be pissed off.  Barca got away with a few penalties that day.  Oh well, they'll win the Champions League this year.

On topic: Are these really being sold for $200 somewhere in the BX?  o_O

Yupp, copped today. 
pimp.gif
PM me for info.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

The look different in all the pics. The condition too, some look creased and some look gem mint and crispy.

And I have notced some look normal mold and then many look like the modern banana mold.

My pics are both old 2001's and 2010's.  That may explain it
ohwell.gif

I dont know why everyone is paying so much for them. At my local house of hoops there handing out tickets like they did last year for the space jams which guarantees me a pair of shoes. Still expensive, but since I dont have a hook up i Gotta pay retail..

Man I can't wait. Gonna be a crazy day. Driving to Portland from seattle to cop for $98. Get some for wifey and the little ones too.

alot of spot here in new york has them but charging crazy prices! theres a spot over here on myrtle avenue in queens
they want $280 which isnt bad maybe u can bring them down to $270 but damm they retail for $175, i got mines on ebay from a very nice seller sneakerdoctor i bought these and a pair of polo boots & got a nice deal for them...check him out he's very legit from what i see he has a few sizes left no 9.5

Originally Posted by yungone350

HOH giving tickets????now?

The one at my house of hoops was. In the bak of my mind i had a feeling they were already doing it so I called and they were. And when I was in there putting my name and number down before they gave me the ticket, i noticed that every customer that came in was getting told about the shoe and how they can sign up now to guarantee their shoe. Im glad I got in there and did that when I did. I can gaurantee by next weekend they wont have anymore tickets to give out. Honestly I would be surprised if by Tuesday or Wednesday they were out of tickets. They told me there giving away 300 tickets and I was 54th on the list on thursday.

Apparently my spot told me today that they aren't getting them... even though they got the Flints and white/red 13's... no spot in Idaho is getting these unfortunately.

Sorry if this question has been answered already but are these being released in little kid sizes? 11C?

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Apparently my spot told me today that they aren't getting them... even though they got the Flints and white/red 13's... no spot in Idaho is getting these unfortunately.

do you live in moscow idaho?

UTA, PYS, and other sites really ODin on the price for these.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom