Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by Jordan23LES

total in nyc w/ taxes should be about $190
I just bought the XIII red&white came out to 170 dont get Jiped bro
tired.gif

Sounds like you're the one who got screwed, you could have copped those XIII's from jimmyjazz.com for about $150 shipped.

yo wanna hear something
laugh.gif
 I went to my local jimmy jazz and paid 170 tax included
roll.gif
For the Flints or XI's?

no the red&white XIII

So you're bragging about spending more on them than you should have?

No just laughing at the situation

Man you catz with hook ups are lucky SOBs! Here in San Antonio, dudes keep info G-14 Classified lmao! Hopefully my size 15 will not be THAT tough to snag....*crossing fingers and toes* LOL

Originally Posted by I Love da XIII

picked mine up this morning as well... big ups to 23king24 for the hookup! u already know! now to pick up a stress free pair on release day... AHHHH
pimp.gif

pm me bro

anybody from Hawaii in here? I sure hope it will be a stress free release day for me... Will try my luck online first, then midnight release, then morning... i hope I don't strike out on these at retail... I missed out on the damn Space Jams 'cuz I was deployed...

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

Glad to see more Northern Cali heads in here, you guys be safe at arden, I will never do a release at arden again...

Arden will be a piece of cake.
wink.gif

Man for those of you who have them and have WORN them, how do they fit and feel compared to the '09 SJs? I just wore my pair of SJ's today for the first time and these things killed my feet.

Originally Posted by DieselJordans

Alright here is a little heads up, Mr. Sports in Parkchester, Bronx NY by the 6 Train is selling them early on the low though, and BX Sports on 57th st. Bergenline avenue in NJ but they are a little friendlier so have the cash on hand, both spots are letting them fly for $200-$220. SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME..........

Thank you sir. I may now cancel my ct order

truth be told its lookin like your gonna need a half size bigger, i havent worn em but i tried em on and they fit snug so if you walk around in them all day pretty sure your dogs are gonna be barkin lol.. i wear 10.5 and got an 11..

anyone know what the deal is gonna be with yellowing on these? will they turn green or will they turn at all? i guess whatever happened to the kids sizes of the anniversaries will be the same, but i havent seen pics...anyone?

Originally Posted by AnJ55

anyone know what the deal is gonna be with yellowing on these? will they turn green or will they turn at all? i guess whatever happened to the kids sizes of the anniversaries will be the same, but i havent seen pics...anyone?

I think the soles start out being blue, then they turn clear, and finally they turn to yellow...I'm not too sure though.

i know sea glow is great once their yellow, but is there anything to PREVENT the yellowing or at least slow down the process? plus i sea glow has only been used on clear soles i wonder how they will affect tinted blue ones

I reserved more of these then I should of in panic thinkin the were gonna be extra hard to get any south jersey heads in here pm me to help me out I don't wanna stand a few of my connects up

well i dye all my bottoms light blue prior to use, i wear my DMP, SJ, anniversary joints and still not yellow bottoms. I dont know if it prevents yellowing but they still nice n blue

Back
Top Bottom