Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i accidentally placed an order with end clothing. paypal said on the next page i would place the order but when i clicked continue my order was placed. i didn't want to order but the order was placed. oh well, at least they will come to me instead of me fighting lines and malls.

roll.gif

I noticed that too.  Not laughing at you... I'm laughing at the way that it was worded on there... and then you click "continue" thinking you have one last chance to not go through with it... and bang, they got you.
laugh.gif

Yea, i accounted for everything as far as taxes and shipping go.  But take sneakerpost.com for instance, any site thats based in the US that sell any XIs early, you can almost be sure that would sell for at least a good 60~100 above retail, cause they know the demand is there in the states.  Sites in europe however, almost always sell for retail, cause ppl over there do not go crazy for the XIs like Americans do.  Anyway, these are just my obervations, could be totally wrong here. 
grin.gif

And yeah, I know what you're saying... but all of these sites so far have been charging retail for everything... so it could just be that that is how they do business period.  And also, it's not like these are mom/pop stores either... obviously they are pretty big (not FTL big or anything, but still)... so if they upped the prices and got caught, don't know how Nike would feel about that.  But I do see what you're saying.

I didnt know endclothing was a pre ordering I guess i should have read before.
I preordered two pair.
Then I got my order confirmation from crookedtongues.
All I want is one to rock and one to stock. My stock pair is secured.
I order from Hanon and it said my order had failed.
I emailed them and they confirmed but I did get a successfull order under another order number.
Thing is i didnt get a confirmation email nor is it in my account.
I did place an order using Firefox but it was taking way too long to process that final step so I closed the page out and used google chrome and got right thru and that order failed.
I just emailed endclothing to cancel one of my preorders.
If my fathom Hanon order goes thru I will cancel the other endclothing order dont want too because they come < retail shipped from over the UK.
I will try 12.5 off ndc and eastbay thurs nite.

Yup.. Got my pair... Thanx for the info.. I'm in no rush to wear em as soon as I get em.. just need em in my closet..
thats all that matters.. $177shipped to the USA if anybody is wondering about the conversion from euro/gpb to usd

Originally Posted by chazc

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

AM i the only person who has yet to receive shipping conformation from CT?

I emailed them they said my order was successful and would be shipped out asap 
eyes.gif
I got the same e-mail. We must of ordered our kicks right before the big batch of sizes sold out. In other words we're probably be the last to get our shipping confirmations.

I ordered saturday afternoon .  Biggest size left was a us 10

good looks on the site... was able to get my pair secured... for under retail, i can wait until January... now I can look for another pair on release day and not have to worry about missing out if I come away empty handed...

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Originally Posted by HP31308

7 mile and what?

I wanna say Greenfield. The last shoe I got there were the Eggplant Foams. I'll check for my receipt in the morning. I'm pretty sure it's Greenfield though.

Greenfield? Lol you ain't from Detroit. There's one on seven mile and evergreen and another on seven mile and livernois. Don't go to them cuz I know people who wait out in the parking lot to get there pairs if you know what I'm saying.

Sorry, I confused Greenfield with Evergreen. If you read my earlier post, I said that if you wanted to be brave, go the one on 7 Mile.

Did anyone else get charged for another pair on endclothing? It charged me an international fee & says I have another pair processing on my bank statement.

eyes.gif
I got the same e-mail. We must of ordered our kicks right before the big batch of sizes sold out. In other words we're probably be the last to get our shipping confirmations.

I ordered two size 10's on Friday at about 3:50. Which made it 9:50 in London. Ct closes at 5:00. So the people that ordered before they closed on Friday got theirs shipped Monday and Tuesday. I guess since I didn't I gotta play the waiting game!

So these are releasing at midnight on all the sites... footlocker.com, champssports.com, finishline.com, eastbay.com, right?

What time are these being released on Eastbay and NDC? Is it Midnight eastern?
Internet is my only hope since I live in a place that doesn't get s***

eyes.gif

I ordered two size 10's on Friday at about 3:50. Which made it 9:50 in London. Ct closes at 5:00. So the people that ordered before they closed on Friday got theirs shipped Monday and Tuesday. I guess since I didn't I gotta play the waiting game!
they got a guy in the uk who ordered monday and got his today.  Saw it on their twitter and understandable he's local so he gets his quiker but man atleast throw a shipping label on my box and send me tracking.  I probably wont even rock these for the summer but i want them in my closet asap 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cor23ey

So these are releasing at midnight on all the sites... footlocker.com, champssports.com, finishline.com, eastbay.com, right?

The bigger question is... WHAT TIME ZONE?

Originally Posted by bigblizur

its been midnight EST for a long time now. welcome to the shoe world

Hey guys i just called Hanon and talked to Ed. he said my pair should be here either the end of this week or the begining of next. My pair was shipped out yesterday. He also stated that they are having really bad weather over there. So keep that in mind.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by bigblizur

its been midnight EST for a long time now. welcome to the shoe world

If Niketalk was a math equation...

Everyone would be the median and the mode...

and you'd just be MEAN. 

hmph!

*folds arms, turns head away and fights back tears*

Back
Top Bottom