Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by gescobe

Anyone in the Austin area been to the malls?
highland is a no go unless you like the madeness or got a hookup, did my legwork and talked to the managers in footaction and champs and they said last year it was at least 500 for the sjs so you can gauge it from their.  gonna call lakeline, barton creek, and jimmyjazz to see what it look like their as a backup. swoosh for me is my number 1 for multples, if that fails im up @%#@ creek with no paddle like the rest of the community.

good luck though

Just called finish Line. Dude said he had to go ask his floor supervisor. came back and said the mobile site orders will be honored unless Nike comes in and says they cannot honor them because they were before release date.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Any Atlanta Updates? I cant lie, im getting nervous. being in an unfamiliar shoe territory....FTL

i tried to help lol i havent contacted anywhere else because i orderd 1 on ct and got 2 on lock at gwinnett.  gwinnett opening at 6.

Originally Posted by marley

Just called finish Line. Dude said he had to go ask his floor supervisor. came back and said the mobile site orders will be honored unless Nike comes in and says they cannot honor them because they were before release date.

Hopefully all is good, I would argue saying it was sort of a pre-order then... Since they technically haven't shipped them out yet...

People in Lakewood are crazy, especially with that large storm rolling in, sorry correction large thunderstorm !!! I can't wait to hear the stories of an NTer getting hit by a lighting bolt
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I just called my Footaction and nobody is there so my NC heads should be cool. This is mos def the craziest thing I've seen for some Jordans EVER..
         Craziest thing is that EVERY SINGLE SNEAKER STORE you can think of are getting these..
         every FTL,FTA,Champs,Finishline, NT,HOH,Athletes Foot,sneaker website, Urban account in the WORLD are getting these lol..

camping for these is like camping for some all white AF1s lol...        

Good thing people don't line up to early in Long Island. I know Roosevelt Field is doing a midnight release at the Nikestore, Smithaven is opening at 6:00 and I'm not sure what time Bay Shore is opening.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Houston, we definitely have a problem, there's a line of about 30-40 people at memorial city mall. 
sick.gif
 I can only imagine other malls in Houston, any updates?

Wow..
damn, gotta see this for myself.  

Originally Posted by stylez23

Originally Posted by marley

Hopefully all is good, I would argue saying it was sort of a pre-order then... Since they technically haven't shipped them out yet...
This is a very good point.  Crossing my fingers we'll luck out and get 'em...

laugh.gif
turn on TV "breaking news ! Several people from the online community call NT get struck by lightning today near HOH Lakewood . The store manager said they were camping out for a special release call the Jordan XI retro "

Originally Posted by senor chang

Originally Posted by gentry187

Lakewood already started...

I'm like 20th in line.

Ol dude looking like tommy cheeseball
FUNNY THING IS FROM WHAT I SEE IN THIS PIC IS NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS WEARIN A PAIR OF Js NOT EVEN A BLACK PAIR OF BEATERS FOR THE RAIN
tired.gif

roll.gif
HERE IN MN IF YOU DONT WEAR Js TO THE RELEASE YOU GET CLOWNED

Are we sure that dude in the striped shirt with his hand down his pants aint wearin.....wait a minute! Is his hand really down his pants? man I love cool greys but I aint gonna rub one out in line for them.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I'm like 20th in line.

FUNNY THING IS FROM WHAT I SEE IN THIS PIC IS NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS WEARIN A PAIR OF Js NOT EVEN A BLACK PAIR OF BEATERS FOR THE RAIN
tired.gif

roll.gif

Don't wanna %#!! up the Jays playboyyy

thats right. it was raining today so i wore some foamposites.

on a serious note though. folks aren't taking any chances. goodluck everyone. i hope my finishline pair goes through too.
embarassed.gif

You know who I always laugh at when I'm in line are the dudes that walk up to the store LATE.. like 5mins before the store opens..

and they see the line...lol..the look on their faces be priceless...got that "I'm Not Getting These" look..
nerd.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Any Atlanta Updates? I cant lie, im getting nervous. being in an unfamiliar shoe territory....FTL

i tried to help lol i havent contacted anywhere else because i orderd 1 on ct and got 2 on lock at gwinnett.  gwinnett opening at 6.
Yea you did, i appreciate it too, Lennox was tripping on giving me stock numbers and being at work sucks.....just hoping ATL heads dont line up like these foolish folks across the country 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oakland boy

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I'm like 20th in line.

tired.gif

roll.gif

Don't wanna %#!! up the Jays playboyyy

thats right. it was raining today so i wore some foamposites.

on a serious note though. folks aren't taking any chances. goodluck everyone. i hope my finishline pair goes through too.
embarassed.gif
I KNOW ITS RAINING I CAN TELL FROM THE PICS UP HERE WE WOULD HAVE ATLEAST THREW ON A PAIR OF BEATERS BUT HEY PPL AND PLACES ARE DIFFERENT BECAUSE NO ONE CAMPS FOR SHOES HERE ITS NOT THAT TUFF

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

You know who I always laugh at when I'm in line are the dudes that walk up to the store LATE.. like 5mins before the store opens..

and they see the line...lol..the look on their faces be priceless...got that "I'm Not Getting These" look..
nerd.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

True. I remember last year cats were walking up in mobs around 11:55... We all looked at them and rolled. One dude was going to try his luck at cutting.. We all mugged him, he knew he was defeated and just walked away calmly. lol

Willowbrook has about 40 by FTL and Champs and 20 by FTA - at 3pm for a 6am release. People in line callin with a million questions. People at home callin with a billion. I just wish people put the effort and zeal into charitable causes that they do for a friggin
sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom