Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Koopa2410 wrote:
use nike code coolgrey to get free overnight shipping on the cool grey's tonight.

NOW that is MAJOR.

That is something that would make me want to cop from NDC over Eastbay.

I am willing to bet this thread doubles by 1am EST! Wait...can it even get that high?!? This is crazy anticipation! Maybe I was sleepin on em, but I don't remember the hype being THIS big for the SJs.

crazy thing was that at my mall (Columbia MD) the very first person in line camping out is somebody's moms i kid you not. She had to be in her mid to late 40's
got her a chair, bag of chips and a book.

Originally Posted by JP310

I wonder how many pages this thread will b by the end of the night
nerd.gif
end of tomorrow. 500 pages no problem

Originally Posted by JP310

I wonder how many pages this thread will b by the end of the night
nerd.gif

SpaceJams thread last year reached a page every few minutes from like midnight till 4am
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

At Lenox mall in Atl...more than 150 heads in line....chances looking slim...

Damn damn damn!!!
for what store.  Champs lenox had over 125 pair last year

For the Nike store,....sorry if quote don't look good, on iPhone...

That's interesting, since that Nike store no longer sales Jordan or basketball sneakers.

I knew it looked funny in the store when I stopped by before work lol....mad heads though

footaction in parkchester
30t6p3b.gif
...they tell the wife this afternoon they not on sale till tomorrow, she walk back pass the store a little while ago goin home and they have a paper in the window saying "sizes available: 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5....and all kid sizes....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

crazy thing was that at my mall (Columbia MD) the very first person in line camping out is somebody's moms i kid you not. She had to be in her mid to late 40's

In line at lenox for the TSG party and waiting on my wristband...I estimate I'm number like 80-100 Lol... Out of 300+ if I don't cop here then of to gwinnett place I go

Originally Posted by javon23

was it her?

a20792a12c43a6c710a9fd_m.JPG

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

I am willing to bet this thread doubles by 1am EST! Wait...can it even get that high?!? This is crazy anticipation! Maybe I was sleepin on em, but I don't remember the hype being THIS big for the SJs.

And you wonder why Jordan Brand raises prices, changes retros, changes quality, etc. Yall still going to camp out and buy them.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

In line at lenox for the TSG party and waiting on my wristband...I estimate I'm number like 80-100 Lol... Out of 300+ if I don't cop here then of to gwinnett place I go

Yo where u at in the line, I'm at the macys entrance...with the dmp's on

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Yo where u at in the line, I'm at the macys entrance...with the dmp's on

Anyone else in here that are just gonna try to get the shoes online, and if it fails no biggie? Or am I the lone one here?

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

At Lenox mall in Atl...more than 150 heads in line....chances looking slim...

Damn damn damn!!!
for what store.  Champs lenox had over 125 pair last year

For the Nike store,....sorry if quote don't look good, on iPhone...

That's interesting, since that Nike store no longer sales Jordan or basketball sneakers.
Wrong that was the only store to carry the DB iii's for one.  Must have it confused. Unless they changed and only do the major retro releases which could be the reason.

Back
Top Bottom