Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by ehh

Anyone who ordered from NDC and got an order confirmation email NOT get a shipping confirmation email?  I feel like I didn't get one last year either with the SJ but I can't remember.  

what kind of business does not confirm an order these days? if u got none, u are worst than the others riding on hope.
Why you so skeptical?? recently all orders taken by NDC have been forfilled, the system doesn't allow over ordering anymore. If you've received a confirmation of order you're pretty much on your way, anyone who tried to order after the sneakers was out of stock in their size was taken back to the empty cart screen, BUT! anything can happen, orders can be cancelled, if you don't get a shipped and tracking number by tonight, you're probably #$@% out of luck.

Money can buy you a pair w/o a doubt.  It's not that big of an issue.  A patient person can get theirs.  Who wants to be seen rocking the same shet as you do? Just like the flint 13s, cg 11s, everyone and their friends, family, and buddy will look like buffoons on hypebeast 101 mode.

These will saturate in price.  The inventory count seems to have really increased by a lot !  If peeps didn't get theirs, don't sweat it, recycle some bottles, save up and buy a pair w/o the hassle.  Your helping the environment while your at it.

I guaran damn tee this will saturate in price..  Only a fool would pay an excessive premium.

I like Jays but this kind of behavior is making me hate them. I might be done after this realease. Only the Playoff XIIIs and Concords will keep me buying. People breaking laws just to get some shoes. The camping I can understand but not the foolish mayhem. These people have no self dignity.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey will the blue tint on these yellow like the SJ's an Concords?

Come back in a week or so and someone who actually wears them can say so. People are hoping itll keep the sole from yellowing but we all know what usualy happens.

What does that mean?, MALCALA622

Nothing bad. Im just saying let people wear them since they literally released today. You'll get your answer soon but not today.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by ehh

Anyone who ordered from NDC and got an order confirmation email NOT get a shipping confirmation email?  I feel like I didn't get one last year either with the SJ but I can't remember.  

what kind of business does not confirm an order these days? if u got none, u are worst than the others riding on hope.
Why you so skeptical?? recently all orders taken by NDC have been forfilled, the system doesn't allow over ordering anymore. If you've received a confirmation of order you're pretty much on your way, anyone who tried to order after the sneakers was out of stock in their size was taken back to the empty cart screen, BUT! anything can happen, orders can be cancelled, if you don't get a shipped and tracking number by tonight, you're probably #$@% out of luck.

Money can buy you a pair w/o a doubt.  It's not that big of an issue.  A patient person can get theirs.  Who wants to be seen rocking the same shet as you do? Just like the flint 13s, cg 11s, everyone and their friends, family, and buddy will look like buffoons on hypebeast 101 mode.

These will saturate in price.  The inventory count seems to have really increased by a lot !  If peeps didn't get theirs, don't sweat it, recycle some bottles, save up and buy a pair w/o the hassle.  Your helping the environment while your at it.

I guaran damn tee this will saturate in price..  Only a fool would pay an excessive premium.

WHAT
indifferent.gif

You lost me towards the middle of that speech, actually, you lost me within the first sentence.  

The same record gets played every damn time a release comes out like this.  From fools believing a pair getting sold at $400, to fools thinking FSRs 2-3 hours deep, to fools taking pics of line and being the last person there STILL WAITING.

Just pay it, if you want it !!  Peeps acting like if they can't cop retail, they won't buy and wait for next release. !*@ ?!

Were these produced in two different factories?? I bought two pairs .. one from Finishline and that pair came with creases/wrinkles on the suede part or w.e. it is and the box was all ripped up and the tissie .. then i bought a pair from Eblens and that pair was perfect .. the box was perfect, tissue wasnt ripped and no creases in the shoe .. smh

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

im impressed with the quality of the cool greys, even though og cool grey 11's and "sneaker experts" would beg to differ
laugh.gif

glad i was able to get a pair
smile.gif

They were pretty good this year. But i still, unluckily, managed to get the one with a busted nut on the tongue! Its whatever i guess!

I also was impressed with the quality on these. They also have a little bounce to them as well. These came out way better than the SJ, I can only hope next years concords are just as great.....

One thing that never changes with these releases is the haters.  Always some skeptics that swear somebody's order gon' get canceled.  For those that ordered from Nike and haven't received a shipping upgrade email, it's probably because you ordered next day air to begin with.... I don't know that anyone has received an actual "Your order has shipped email", but rather "your order will arrive by the 24th and we've upgraded your shipping"
Be easy, sit back, and wait on a definitive answer... no sense in listening to some debbie downers.

this by far was the craziest release i have ever been to IN MY LIFE!!!  in the 15 yrs since i started buying J's, i have never seen so many people trying to get 24 pairs of shoes.  i got mine, but there were many people who went home mad faced this morning.  I had to pull a wily ol veteran move to get these: the subtle skip.  i wasn't that far back to begin with, but i just kept inching my way up to the front from the side of the line.  while everybody else was busy fussing about how many pairs they had in stock, i was busy inching my way to the front.  some clown was out there talking bout "either your life or your shoes.  your life or your shoes".  i mean he kept saying the isht, finally i just was like "you need to chill with all that dog, you got on some skinny jeans so tight everybody can see your blood circulating in your veins.  so we all know ain't got no iron"  everybody got a quick laugh and dude finally shut the hell up.  

on a serious note: they really need to get a better system in order to handle RD out here.  one day somebody is gonna get phucked up or possibly lose their life over a pair of kicks

PS  they don't have a stitch outta place.  good job JB 
pimp.gif

For all EVERYONE who has to go thru the BS with not getting order conformations and sell outs in every store you went to. Its vital that you do some research and find you a solid 2 or 3 connects so you dont get punked again... Its only one of the easiest ways to lock down ur shoe

Originally Posted by rodman1978

Went to work here in the Netherlands at 8:00 AM, wifey called at 14:00 PM that my pair arrived from Crooked Tongues.
Strolled into a footlocker in The Hague at 20:00 PM and got the last size 11.
Happy that i got my 2 pair, the wait for the Concords has begun. 3 Pair minimum!
How long did i take for you to get your package from crookedtongues from the time they shipped?

Originally Posted by vikdakid23

Were these produced in two different factories?? I bought two pairs .. one from Finishline and that pair came with creases/wrinkles on the suede part or w.e. it is and the box was all ripped up and the tissie .. then i bought a pair from Eblens and that pair was perfect .. the box was perfect, tissue wasnt ripped and no creases in the shoe .. smh
Typical nike quality issues.

Did anyone ordering from NDC get an email like this? It took me almost an hour to get thru the cart, payment and shipping and I paid thru paypal. I hope I do get it by tomorrow.  

Thank you for ordering the Air Jordan 11 Retro “Cool Grey

did anyone order from finish line? i got a confirmation e-mail but when i searched for my order it says it can't be found...haha

Damn there were a lot of these cool greys! That's not even the crazy part. The fact that most sizes sold out at NT Chi and HOH IS!!If most of you that haven't gotten a pair or had a hard time getting one did a little work, you'd get a pair with no problem at all.

Man....These jordans got Twitter and google search going crazy
laugh.gif

Big ups to all the Atl Heads i saw out in Lennox and at Nortlake mall. Ended up not getting my size at first.....but was able to trade it for sz 11 by the end of the morning.....

MADNESS

we should start putting info about... "WHAT STORE STILL HAVE COOL GREY XIs???"...

I'd be very shocked if any store still have pairs of this shoe... cause as far as I know.. State of Florida is sold out of Cool Greys

crazy release in houston:

stopped by the woodlands today --> all sold out (not surprising since each store had less than 40 pairs and over a 100 people were lined up by 10 PM last nite)

greenspoint --> 5 stores all sold out (footaction was "closed" for the day. who knows why)

glad i was able to get my pairs on NDC last nite. got my order confirmation for an 11 and 14 (w/ free overnight shipping).

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Ebay prices are gettin crazy.
Tell me about it. It's ridiculous. Cats who could've purchased these for retail now have to be without a pair, or be forced to get raped by resell value. This sucks!

Originally Posted by FlighT SkooL

Did anyone ordering from NDC get an email like this? It took me almost an hour to get thru the cart, payment and shipping and I paid thru paypal. I hope I do get it by tomorrow.  

Thank you for ordering the Air Jordan 11 Retro “Cool Grey

for this drop i was surprised. last year the store i went to had an organized system, but some flaws. desert sky footlocker, phx, az, midnight release: last year, they did the numbers and had us come back, but the line moved a few times because of fire code, security, etc. the straglers who hadn't gotten any tickets, well some of them were the hoods that tried to mug us in the parking lot. THIS YEAR, the same system w/ some tweaks and it went MUCH SMOOTHER. people were cool and even the ftl people sat in the rain, wind and cold w/ us. makes the experience a little better them showing they are actually there to honor our dollars and create a good situation for us. however...

i've waited in snow for sneakers. i've waited while it's snowed for sneakers. i've slept outside in campout lines. i've NEVER waited in rain and wind and i can't say i'd do it again.

anyway, shout out to all the employees at desert sky footlocker for an organized system and a good drop. you'd figure one of the most ghetto malls in all of PHX, it'd be a wrap. not the case.

Back
Top Bottom