Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

My two from ndc will be here today fnl's will be here Tuesday. I really think checking out with paypal helps out, but thats just me.

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Sweet, Nike shipped both my orders next day air. I only put that for one order. The other one was supposed to get here via ground service. Going to my local Fedex at 9am to pickup my pairs.

When did you order?
I ordered on original release on the 22nd at 11:54pm. Right before Nike's servers crashed. Not on this restock.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Tons of stores in NYC still have these.

Some people crave attention. What a liar. Smh.
I feel like someone posts every release that NYC still has tons of leftovers....
chi niketown was the only one with leftovers, im sure there are mom and pop stores here, but not for retail, i've seen 240 instore. +!*% thats worse than a reseller.

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

I got my confirmation from finishline. Very surprised. To whoevere let's us know they were on fnl mobile. Thanks!

I got mine around 5am...

Yessir
pimp.gif
 Thank you FNL mobile

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Tons of stores in NYC still have these.

Some people crave attention. What a liar. Smh.
I feel like someone posts every release that NYC still has tons of leftovers....
chi niketown was the only one with leftovers, im sure there are mom and pop stores here, but not for retail, i've seen 240 instore. +!*% thats worse than a reseller.

So NT Chi still has pairs??????????????????????

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

No shipping on my mobile finishline order as of yet.

same here... however I did call last night around 8 pm est... the sales rep said that MOST of the orders will be receiving a tracking number by end of today, if not... well 
tired.gif

shipping confirmation from Eastbay and my boy picked up another pair for me....Im good to go just hoping he can come thru with those Kobes now

Got my confirmation. Should be here today, but they're still in a nearby city @ 5:34 this morning. If it arrives on Monday, I'll have no qualms. I'm home for the holiday so I won't be able to see them til then anyway.

Sorry to all those who had their order(s) cancelled. Keep checking NDC, FNL, and Eastbay for restocks.

Don't pay resell prices.

Originally Posted by stylez23

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

No shipping on my mobile finishline order as of yet.

same here... however I did call last night around 8 pm est... the sales rep said that MOST of the orders will be receiving a tracking number by end of today, if not... well 
tired.gif
Just got off the phone with the finishline rep. He said my phone number didn't match the billing info from my card. How is that possible when you have already charged it? He said it should be cleared up today, but I dont have much faith in that.

I wanna give a shout 2 nt'er victorjames.......homie held my pair down til I got off yesterday
U da man vic....*salute*
That's wat nt is all about
Not these jerks who have their pairs and on some on ol "they still in stores, jus do some leg work".......that's petty. Jus tell ya damn fam where 2 call or cop so they can get str8....wat u losing out on by helpin?
Tis the season....happy holidays NT

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

looks like Nike took them down from the site...i guess thats all folks!

nerd.gif

Yep when I spoke to one of the reps she told me it was only a 24 hour release and that they would take them off the site after that.

Got my shipping confirmation from finishline mobile. Also ordered from nike @ 3am on RD just in case and that got shipped too. Happy since I missed the spacejams last year.

all three of my orders shipped from FNL. tell me why it says "Multiple Packages: 3" and all three have different weights.. will be here on the 28th

Sorry if posted, couldn't embed from my phone.

Dude swears he's the greatest ever because of the cool greys, worth a view.

Just got my order from CrookedTongues, rather FAST shipping from the UK and the fact it was $10 cheaper then what I would of paid on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom