Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by mikkoxb

but anyway i tried on my XIs and the ankle area creases pretty easily...

I have a cheap clothing steamer that works perfectly for removing creases on all my J's.  You just steam it for a minute or so.  I used to do it all the time but now I just except the creases.

haha yeah creases are bound to happen...i actually wanna try this out and experiment...maybe not on the XIs lol
but exactly how would I do it around the ankle part specifically?
I can see this workin for leather really well but how but nubuck/suede would it fade the area you steam or no?

NT, help me out i got an email sayin this:
We caught an error while processing these orders where some orders were not correctly labeled to ensure delivery by December 24th.
If you have received a shipping confirmation e-mail that indicated that your order was being shipped via UPS Ground, you can be assured that we have corrected this error and upgraded your order to Fedex Next Day Delivery. In these cases the tracking information shown on your account is no longer valid as we were unable to update the tracking number in our system so you will not be able to track this particular package.
The good news is your package is scheduled to arrive by December 24th. There is no further action required on your part.
Congratulations on receiving this limited item! We wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday.
NIKETALK PLEASE MESSAGE ME TELLIN ME WHATS UP

Originally Posted by BKE420

We caught an error while processing these orders where some orders were not correctly labeled to ensure delivery by December 24th.
If you have received a shipping confirmation e-mail that indicated that your order was being shipped via UPS Ground, you can be assured that we have corrected this error and upgraded your order to Fedex Next Day Delivery. In these cases the tracking information shown on your account is no longer valid as we were unable to update the tracking number in our system so you will not be able to track this particular package.
The good news is your package is scheduled to arrive by December 24th. There is no further action required on your part.
Congratulations on receiving this limited item! We wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday.
Im guessing you ordered through NDC and haven't received your order yet?  

Sooo I ordered a pair off NDC on the 23rd and I haven't been charged.

Am I the only one?
nerd.gif

i think i'm about to pull the trigger on a pair for $255 shipped.

unless you guys think there will be a restock or the resell price will go down lower than that?

dj proto j paying re-sell prices? since when?
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i thought you got every release on lock and cop multiples with ease since you live in the middle of nowhere ?
laugh.gif
jp

as far as rsell prices,ofcourse theyll go down but as soon less pairs are available,prices will go back up.all about supply and demand. same as every other shoe.

Originally Posted by BKE420

i got that same email but i did receie mine on the 24th around 12......if i was u i would give them a call

LOL!

nah, i get most jordan releases at retail (no wait, no line), or on discount if my connects don't buy them personally, and i even saw these on ndc when they were up and passed, cuz i've never been a big fan of 11's, but they have grown on me and i wanna see how they look on my feet.

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

my hanon shop order for the cool greys just says Processed, is the next step say shipped and gives tracking?

Mine says processed too.  I called them a couple of hours ago and they said they are waiting on the restock which is going to happen around jan 10.  So i guess we have to wait until then.... but they assured me that my pair is reserved.... i shall see

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

Am I the only one?
nerd.gif

is it pending?

the night of the release after i ordered my pair, i used my friends cc but it said i had insufficient funds yesterday she tells me shoes have arrived
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i think i'm about to pull the trigger on a pair for $255 shipped.

unless you guys think there will be a restock or the resell price will go down lower than that?

That's the best price you are going to see for a while.  And since they are XIs, even people with multiples will just hold firm.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

Am I the only one?
nerd.gif
is it pending?

the night of the release after i ordered my pair, i used my friends cc but it said i had insufficient funds yesterday she tells me shoes have arrived
smokin.gif
They gonna get their money...trust.

My FNL mobile order finally shipped, and they used overnight so it should be here tomorrow, which was nice.

For a minute though, didn't think FNL was gonna come through...

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I swear a lot of you must be underage.

I doubt Eastbay shipped them out like that.  More than likely it happened with whatever shipping service Eastbay chose.  When I worked at FedEx out of HS, which was forever-ago, everytime a loader/unloader went ham on a box (destroyed) it, they would just repackage it.

I just turned 30 and my 8 yr old daughter would know that aint right. My boy bought them from Eastbay and Eastbay contracted UPS/FedEx/ USPS. If pizza hut messes up your delivery. You dont call the delivery boy, you call Pizza Hut because they should be holding everybody that touched your pizza accountable for order being wrong.

Eastbay is at fault. They hired a company that went "ham" on his box and no one apologized at least not to my knowledge. That could have happened to anyone of us here on NT. Eastbay needs to be made aware.
Exactly.  Most retailers like these hire logistics companies to do the actual shipping.  If you have a problem, you still contact the person who sold you the goods, not XYZ logistics.
Terrible analogy.

Pizza Hut analogy is wrong because in the same case as buddy's shoes, say the delivery boy dropped the box of pizza on the
ground right outside your doorstep and your pizza landed right on the concrete.
Now is that Pizza Hut's fault or the delivery boy's fault?

sidebar:
Wearing fitteds is childish now?
laugh.gif

^It's still Pizza Hut's fault since they hired the delivery boy for his services, same with online merchants using their particular carrier(s). Good thing is that most packages are insured up to a certain amount, but seriously it's a damn box. Not that big of a deal.

I'll give him my box for crying out loud.

Anybody still wondering about their Finishline Mobile order...
Its better to email than call.

I emailed them my confirmation number questioning the order, and they hit me back with 2 tracking numbers 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom