Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Did anyone get their pair from crooked tongues yet. I got a shipping confirmation on 12/21/10 and have not recieved my pair yet.
ohwell.gif

^^^Im damn sure not ballin in mine but I just wanna walk in them without them being uncomfortable. U know? Without it feeling like someone is continuously stepping on my right pinky toe. Cause thats how mines feel. What ever happened to a pair of shoes (right and left) being comfortable from one shoe to the next. what ever happened to those days huh? Between the 09 Space Jams and 10 Cool Greys, it seems like a comfortable 11 is to much to ask for from JB. At least it been that way for me. Hopefully I get "A grade" concords(x2) next year

Originally Posted by dhtowng

^^^Im damn sure not ballin in mine but I just wanna walk in them without them being uncomfortable. U know? Without it feeling like someone is continuously stepping on my right pinky toe. Cause thats how mines feel. What ever happened to a pair of shoes (right and left) being comfortable from one shoe to the next. what ever happened to those days huh? Between the 09 Space Jams and 10 Cool Greys, it seems like a comfortable 11 is to much to ask for from JB. At least it been that way for me. Hopefully I get "A grade" concords(x2) next year

why would JB spend more money and making quality better for shoes, when ppl are already planning on copping concords. as long as ppl are still buying they wont worry to much about the quality. i still have tried on the space jams or cool greys, i did however already wore the breads, and they felt really good. 

IDK whats up with my FNL order? My tracking just says received since 12/23 and no updates....i wonder if it has to do with the weather situation?

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I swear a lot of you must be underage.

I doubt Eastbay shipped them out like that.  More than likely it happened with whatever shipping service Eastbay chose.  When I worked at FedEx out of HS, which was forever-ago, everytime a loader/unloader went ham on a box (destroyed) it, they would just repackage it.

I just turned 30 and my 8 yr old daughter would know that aint right. My boy bought them from Eastbay and Eastbay contracted UPS/FedEx/ USPS. If pizza hut messes up your delivery. You dont call the delivery boy, you call Pizza Hut because they should be holding everybody that touched your pizza accountable for order being wrong.

Eastbay is at fault. They hired a company that went "ham" on his box and no one apologized at least not to my knowledge. That could have happened to anyone of us here on NT. Eastbay needs to be made aware.
Exactly.  Most retailers like these hire logistics companies to do the actual shipping.  If you have a problem, you still contact the person who sold you the goods, not XYZ logistics.
Terrible analogy.

Pizza Hut analogy is wrong because in the same case as buddy's shoes, say the delivery boy dropped the box of pizza on the
ground right outside your doorstep and your pizza landed right on the concrete.
Now is that Pizza Hut's fault or the delivery boy's fault? 

You sir are a ******.
Please tell me how you came to that conclusion.
I'll wait.
glasses.gif
you contact where your money was put into and...in ur case pizza hut...pizza hut will deal wit ya pizza boy or FNL or whoever will deal wit UPS. thats how the system works

WOW thats exactly how mine feel. I got a 10.5. 
I normally wear a 10 but after reading all the post about sj being tight I figured I should move up to a 10.5

Silly me. Just as tight... Nike is so iffy with their shoes. I range in sizes from a 9.5 - 10 - 10.5 in shoes.

I guess its 11's for me now lol... smh

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

why would JB spend more money and making quality better for shoes, when ppl are already planning on copping concords. as long as ppl are still buying they wont worry to much about the quality. i still have tried on the space jams or cool greys, i did however already wore the breads, and they felt really good. 

My hat goes off to u for not even tryin on your the sj's or cool greys. I'm sure your breds are comfortable. I want those too. I was just talking bout my own experience. But Im aware that everybody is not getting bad pairs. Just wish they still made them at least like the 01s. They were more roomy around the toes which make em feel good when wearing. Seems like less b grades were produced back then too. But hey, it is what it is. At the end of the day they dont care. And you're right I will still buy them cause I love jays like we all do. Grew up on them so yes I will always buy retros, just want my moneys worth

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^
laugh.gif
im not tripping tooooooo bad tho. i mean i guess it wont matter once i wear them. 1/2 tempted to see if i can get a reduction off of my pair since its defective. you can also see the label doesnt match up with the 3rd lace hole. glad this pair was for me anyways because it wouldnt sell for crap. dudes would think they were fake or bgrades from overseas.

Your not alone the tag is uneven on my right shoe, and the patent is cut uneven across the toebox, that pair was ordered from ndc. i wonder how the pair i ordered from hanon is going to turn out

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp215

im giving away a size 11 once i hit 100 subscribers at youtube.com/Sneakerpimp215

They're being too kind, you get moldy cookies son. Trying to promote your channel in the thread... SMH
moldy-cookies.jpg

7e3154ea6538532a6ec977851586809b1c0eafa.pjpg

dbd15ee66c335624a5e452392f2ac1c23945ffb.pjpg

45035f42eef16deb33e95914206d4e3e3b40729.pjpg

387156e86b3654261adfbe74ca308e802c25d59.pjpg

aeb3536fe543664638a957a921bb62cb08ec630.pjpg

got mine today @ footlocker in christchurch, new zealand. no queue, no hassles and no waiting. saw the shoes on display, spoke to the attendant and he got one new pair out from the store @ the back.

got mine today @ footlocker in christchurch, new zealand. no queue, no hassles and no waiting. saw the shoes on display, spoke to the attendant and he got one new pair out from the store @ the back.

Originally Posted by shoehd

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by DJ KiSHi

For anyone that was able to order a pair from NDC the morning of the 24th, I'm showing my order just shipped. I was losing hope at first because it had been about 2 and 1/2 business days and the charges had dropped off my bank account, but looks like I'm in good shape now. Thanks to everyone at NT for always dropping the good info.
nice. looks like ndc is shipping orders again.
i ordered some other shoes that hadnt shipped until today. glad they are moving now.

Gosh I hope my order shipped, I ordered on that restock from the 24th but my order still says its pending, hopefully I get the confirmation email soon
frown.gif

Good luck man.  Let us know how it goes.

I got a box full of air pillows and tissue...no shoes or box. Eastbay and Nike or UPS and FEDex were in our boxes

Back
Top Bottom