Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by bigj505

My pair from finishline just showed up. I think I got bgrades for the right shoe
laugh.gif

The tongue's JUMPMAN JORDAN label seems to be sewn wrong. Its squished down and when I pull it, I can see the string straining like its not supposed to be straight.
one of my shoes is exactly the same, i was wondering what the hell was wrong with it

Damn, my fnl order is due to be here on Thursday. I hope my pairs from them aren't the same
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

My pair from finishline just showed up. I think I got bgrades for the right shoe
laugh.gif

The tongue's JUMPMAN JORDAN label seems to be sewn wrong. Its squished down and when I pull it, I can see the string straining like its not supposed to be straight.

The last pic makes it look bad, but with the laces done and your feet in them, they probably aint even that noticable right?

i know yall a lil mad at eastbay but i just called to get an update on the grinches, they have some cool greys left in size 9.5 and 12

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by Caliking03

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

EASTBAY RAY WHERE YOU AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif

we are looking for him in the kobe and lebron thread!!!!
laugh.gif
I guess he don't want to answer why his employer sent my boy his cool grey's in a box found laying around the warehouse.
I was sent a message from the rep and this is what he had to say about not getting a box for those who wanted to know.

EastbayRep

on_line.gif
173 Points
Hi there,

Unfortunately, we aren't able to guarantee the packaging for any items that we provide.  We make sure that the item is shipped such that it is not damaged, but we don't have a system in place that lets us guarantee shoeboxes.  Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

EastbayRep - Ryan
SMH at this response.

If it were me, I would still call customer service and speak to a supervisor. If still no resolution, I'd write a old school handwritten letter to corporate.

Same response I got when they sent me the Pearl Foams in a tattered box, the box had half a lid, the side of the box was eaten away, like they had their inventory in a goat reserve, luckily the sneakers was intact, but I was told by an Eastbay Rep to call Nike, I had spare boxes here, but it was the principal, and seeing these 11's boxes are so nicely made, I could see the anger when you receive it mangled, what happened to double boxing Eastbay? someone should call the better buisness bureau, you probably won't get a new box, but atleast it might push them into using more sufficent packaging methods.

Eastbay lost my business since 2 years ago.  I ordered a pair of J's and they arrived in a old busted box and the retro card was torn.  I asked them why the Jordan box was not included.  They replied they couldn't locate the Jordan box...
eyes.gif

Eastbay is getting out of hand.  They think when they sell Js they can do whatever they want and get away with it (ie no shoe box, torn retro card, bad customer service, etc.).  They figured if you don't like shopping at eastbay, someone else will buy the shoes anyway. 

Since not giving business to eastbay, I am getting shoes from other reputable online vendors and have been satisfied with my purchases thus far.  There is no sales tax for me when i order from eastbay, but I figured that I rather pay for the taxes to get the product I want and be satisfied.

Who's with me to boycott eastbay for good!

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i know yall a lil mad at eastbay but i just called to get an update on the grinches, they have some cool greys left in size 9.5 and 12

Thanks bro just called them and order size 12.5

UPDATE:
I just went to my finishline about the pair i got. They gave me 10% off which was like $17 bucks. Better than nothing.

@335i - not my only pair

@The7onius - they arent THAT bad. i tried them on and they were decent. i mean its not the end of the world or nothing and your probably right.

@rightguard - thanks for the info. I knew they were gonna add some sizes today. i think its the canceled/declined orders. i called and they said sold completely out so someone beat me to that 9.5
laugh.gif

The shoe I recieved from beforethedrop.com, i compared it to my ndc pair and the one i got from footlocker, the blue is much darker on the beforethedrop pair. beforethedrop pair is legit but the blue is way darker then the ndc and footlocker pair, i also confirmed it with another Nter and he said the same thing that his beforethedrop pair was much darker then his finishline and ndc pair. Anyone else peeped this, i always do a comparison and i see that these 3rd party sites pairs always have a flaw compared to the retail versions in footlockers and niketowns or ndc. My cdp 3s had consistent cement print patterns on the pairs i got from the store, but the 2 pairs i ordered from uptempoair.com had inconsistent cement patters, on one shoe the print was much darker then on the left shoe, in which the print was much lighter.

Originally Posted by daglove20

Little off topic but last year I ordered the White/Red XII and found a dead mouse with the worse smell as the poor guy tried to eat his way out of the bag packaging. The box and shoes were full of waste. They exchanged the shoes for me since they didn't sell out right away but it's always better to call, the e-mail response team is not very friendly there. I was told via e-mail I would have to pay for return shipping etc but over the phone I got it all squared away.

sick.gif
man that's gross.

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

The shoe I recieved from beforethedrop.com, i compared it to my ndc pair and the one i got from footlocker, the blue is much darker on the beforethedrop pair. beforethedrop pair is legit but the blue is way darker then the ndc and footlocker pair, i also confirmed it with another Nter and he said the same thing that his beforethedrop pair was much darker then his finishline and ndc pair. Anyone else peeped this, i always do a comparison and i see that these 3rd party sites pairs always have a flaw compared to the retail versions in footlockers and niketowns or ndc. My cdp 3s had consistent cement print patterns on the pairs i got from the store, but the 2 pairs i ordered from uptempoair.com had inconsistent cement patters, on one shoe the print was much darker then on the left shoe, in which the print was much lighter.
My CT pairs were really blue.

Little off topic but last year I ordered the White/Red XII and found a dead mouse with the worse smell as the poor guy tried to eat his way out of the bag packaging. The box and shoes were full of waste. They exchanged the shoes for me since they didn't sell out right away but it's always better to call, the e-mail response team is not very friendly there. I was told via e-mail I would have to pay for return shipping etc but over the phone I got it all squared away.

heeeeeell naaah....dats maad gross. I'd be heated

Picked up a pair of "the socks" today from my local City Sports...ehh, $10 bucks. Figure they would be nice to lounge around in, and it seems to be harder and harder to find Jordan "bootie" socks, its like all they make now are quarter cut.

what the.. you can not be serious..

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

sick.gif
man that's gross.
wouldnt ppl notice something moving in the box

I received my finishline mobile order today. the quality on this pair was terrible compared to my pair from champs. The midsole on one shoe is already loose (unglued) and separating. will post pics later.

For anyone that was able to order a pair from NDC the morning of the 24th, I'm showing my order just shipped. I was losing hope at first because it had been about 2 and 1/2 business days and the charges had dropped off my bank account, but looks like I'm in good shape now. Thanks to everyone at NT for always dropping the good info.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

I just got my pair from finish line I orderd two pairs and only one came this happend to any one else?
i got my three pairs, did they charge you for two?

Originally Posted by DJ KiSHi

For anyone that was able to order a pair from NDC the morning of the 24th, I'm showing my order just shipped. I was losing hope at first because it had been about 2 and 1/2 business days and the charges had dropped off my bank account, but looks like I'm in good shape now. Thanks to everyone at NT for always dropping the good info.
nice. looks like ndc is shipping orders again.
i ordered some other shoes that hadnt shipped until today. glad they are moving now.

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

I received my finishline mobile order today. the quality on this pair was terrible compared to my pair from champs. The midsole on one shoe is already loose (unglued) and separating. will post pics later.
the one pair i did open from FNL was on point. label was matched to the third hole and the patent cut were not uneven as other pics have shown. the patent on the back was a little crooked however, not too noticeable.

Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

I just got my pair from finish line I orderd two pairs and only one came this happend to any one else?
i got my three pairs, did they charge you for two?

at first they did then 5 days went by and the money was returned to my account so they didnt charge me for anything yet

Back
Top Bottom