Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

got my two pairs from crookedtongues. one pair is perfect. the other pair im a little pissed about. there is slight creasing on the toes' patent leather, the type of creasing you get from normal wear.

i aint trippin too hard though, cause thats how they're gonna be once i wear them anyways.

My pair were fine....on another note, the clothes that JB dropped for these were really on-point. Scooped the shorts, tee, and socks. I usually by-pass the extra.

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

^Yeah the simple clothing was pretty cool. The vest and sweatsuits were a bit overboard. lol

I feel like a lot of the clothes made to match the shoes are overboard now.

my toungue on both shoes were folded in half, kinda upsetting but id rather have them than not, just my opinion

Originally Posted by AirSalgado

Anyone get their shipment yet when NikeStore restocked online (december 24 at like 1 am Pacific time)? Still waiting on mine..though today said that they have SHIPPED mines..jw if anyone got theirs a little sooner?

Ordered mine on the morning of the 24th, just got the shipping confirmation so I'm expecting them next week. Just happy to get one pair at retail.

I'm debating whether i should keep the pair that is extra blue or the ones that aren't too blue.

Just some information for those who ordered from the EndClothing restock a while ago... I had been emailing them just to see when we would be getting them. Here's what they sent me:

Thank you for your reply. The initial stock order that we had received sold out on the 17th of December, all orders placed on this date where shipped. The restock order place after this was for around 200 pairs and this restock order has now also sold out from the 22nd of December. The restock order will be with us around the 10th of January. Any orders placed successfully will be fulfilled.

So, I don't know where they are getting their 200 pairs from, but it does sound like the orders will go through when they finally get them in. Looking forward to it.

Just got the pair I ordered from the finishline mobile site, it looks crisp just like the one I ordered from wellgosh. Thanks peeps for giving the heads up of wellgosh and finishline mobile stocks.

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

I got a box full of air pillows and tissue...no shoes or box. Eastbay and Nike or UPS and FEDex were in our boxes

No way...

Yup
frown.gif
 its happened before. Im sure workers know release dates and look at the departure scans and start looking in packages.
THAT IS BEYOND AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn man... i hate to hear those stories fam.

I'm almost certain it was UPS/Fedex though. THe cats that work there are getting paid crap and don't care.

They'll go in on your packaging if necessary *crosses fingers*

Hope you get reimbursed.

I just got off the phone with endclothing to cancel my orders cuz I already got my pairs so be on the lookout on their website as they might have more pairs up for sale. I also asked about the preorders that are suppose to come in on the 10th of Jan. They said that all those who placed their orders will get their shoes guaranteed.

Anyone know of a restock or any site sellen em for around 200? Christmas ransacked my pockets so im tryna get em as low as possible
ohwell.gif

just got mine from hanon and all I gotta say is ICE ICE BABY these are on point I bought a nine just to be sure and it fits perfect also got two pairs from sneakerape (09SJ) sz 8.5 and 9 and its official size 9 is the way to go I bought SJ last year sz 8 and got burned couldnt even wear them but its all good now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Anyone know of a restock or any site sellen em for around 200? Christmas ransacked my pockets so im tryna get em as low as possible
ohwell.gif

i think it's done. fnl had their restock ndc is had theirs too. done. it's a wrap son.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

^Yeah the simple clothing was pretty cool. The vest and sweatsuits were a bit overboard. lol

I feel like a lot of the clothes made to match the shoes are overboard now.
^^^^ yes! way over board its just doing to much 

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

I just got off the phone with endclothing to cancel my orders cuz I already got my pairs so be on the lookout on their website as they might have more pairs up for sale. I also asked about the preorders that are suppose to come in on the 10th of Jan. They said that all those who placed their orders will get their shoes guaranteed.

yeah i tried to email to cancel my second preorder. i guess i may need to make a google voice call.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

yeah i tried to email to cancel my second preorder. i guess i may need to make a google voice call.

They should get back to you in a day or so. I emailed to cancel from my account and ot a cancellation email a day or so later.

Back
Top Bottom