Air Jordan XI Low IE (Black Cement III inspired) Summer 2020

Knowing JB they’ll finally release them with the correct smoked sole one day but keep the black out elephant print just to troll further. They should exactly like this:
45706CFA-50A6-4BFF-A684-9E86F01D4FFD.jpeg

Period. Like what’s so damn hard (@JordanBrand) about just giving us the shoe how it was originally made? They “remaster” everything else yet they continue to neglect these.

Knowing JB they’ll finally release them with the correct smoked sole one day but keep the black out elephant print just to troll further. They should exactly like this:
45706CFA-50A6-4BFF-A684-9E86F01D4FFD.jpeg

Period. Like what’s so damn hard (@JordanBrand) about just giving us the shoe how it was originally made? They “remaster” everything else yet they continue to neglect these.
Some folks prefer the newer version with the smoked soles and elephant print. I have a pair. I’ve also got some of the newer versions inspired by the standard XI (concords, space jams) But these are the exact ones that have yet to be reissued. The jackassery that goes on at Nike, knows no boundaries and pisses me off.

Nah, don’t see these selling out. And if they hit discount I’ll cop. But boom OOS? Nah man, I highly doubt it. But I’d love to see it cuz the IE joints deserve the love!

Nah, don’t see these selling out. And if they hit discount I’ll cop. But boom OOS? Nah man, I highly doubt it. But I’d love to see it cuz the IE joints deserve the love!
Not going off the IE silhouette. Going off the nod to the BC3’s. May not happen.....but only 6 to 7 pages before today on those Toro 14s??? Anything can happen.

I don't they will be a day one sell out. But I think they will sell out in a few weeks.

Don't think they make it to outlets
And the amount of **** I’ve bought since I retired from the military in December, I could’ve used the Rakuten cash back towards these. But I keep forgetting to login.

The only thing i hate about these IE’s is that they squeak like literally after one or two wears. I feel 11s squeak in general but these ie’s squeak the most. I remember i had the 2007 black and varsity maize ie’s and when i used to wear them in college the squeaking sound was so embarrassing when i would walk down the halls and in the class rooms.

Last edited:
The only thing i hate about these IE’s is that they squeak like literally after one or two wears. I feel 11s squeak in general but these ie’s squeak the most. I remember i had the 2007 black and varsity maize ie’s and when i used to wear them in college the squeaking sound was so embarrassing when i would walk down the halls and in the class rooms.
Had to put custom orthotics in my space jam ie’s. Completely stopped wearing those Emerald lows because of the squeaking.

Had to put custom orthotics in my space jam ie’s. Completely stopped wearing those Emerald lows because of the squeaking.
I too have orthotics, I might have to try that because baby powder doesn’t seem to work for me. Its weird though because the squeaking comes and goes but I noticed it happens more when I would walk on indoor hard floors opposed to walking on outdoor concrete.

Cant do it. Look at the tongue on these, they made it right for these? JB continues to screw around here, I want the IEs to resemble 1996, not 1988.

While we're talking about things that need fixing on these, especially for if they ever retro the OGs properly, they need to fix the damn toe shape as usual, too They did it to the regular 11 mids, now it's time for the IEs.

Back
Top Bottom