Air Jordan XI Low IE (Black Cement III inspired) Summer 2020

Didn’t know Reggie wore IEs
4DEE3855-2818-42F0-B401-566FF3FDD38A.jpeg

They actually look decent in the last two pics but it's probably BC III colors just messing with me on an already dope shoe. I would be irritated (like I was upon first glance) but I need a break on my pockets so it's w/e.

But man they seriously need to stop playing with the OG black pair already. I have Cobalts from like 2014/15 so I'm good on those even though that retro is hollow/stiff af.

These are ok. But I’m passing, no low XI’s for me only OG mids in my collection.

Thanks for the shout out, T_p_Hill! Nike/Jordan stole my colorway/custom!
Yoooo you chimed in and yes!! Honestly they should shout you out because this was a hot minute ago.
Never the less im sure i wont be the only one to remember down the road whenever cracking these out for a go that someone out of NT created this design. Love the IEs and now ill have a story to go with this pair, so hyped for this drop. 🔥🔥

edit: Just noticed they didnt hit the sockliner with red though...yeah thats getting dyed.

Last edited:
if seattle 10 can sit, these can sit as well. the space jam IE sat until they hit $95.

I pulled out my Seattle 10 yesterday and I honestly can’t believe I didn’t double up when they were $100 or less and will probably regret doing so. They’re really really good as far as retros go. Need a second pair before prices go up.

Back
Top Bottom