Air Jordan XI Low IE (Black Cement III inspired) Summer 2020

seen a real pic of these

bad *** but not copping, kinda done with kicks and these def would not get worn but they are dope

Imho, Jordan brand has done a nice job with new colorways/ideas on the XI lows. The lightbone snakes and these are solid. Taking ideas from models past and coming up with something new is nice. I still need a pair of the lightbones and will probably grab these too on sale.

I need a size 8 .. id like to cop ahead of time before the bots wake up.
Someone hook it up, thanks in advance !!

stay niketalk freshhhhh !!! :nthat: :nthat:

I pulled out my Seattle 10 yesterday and I honestly can’t believe I didn’t double up when they were $100 or less and will probably regret doing so. They’re really really good as far as retros go. Need a second pair before prices go up.

Definitely hop on it if you're contemplating a second. I wanted the Orlando Xs but am not paying what they're going for now.

The way things been going they won’t reach that price might sell out fast tbh
People are playing around attempting to throw shade at a product they know they want, sounds like another Infrared 34 song and dance to me and it took just ONE weekend for them to be gone.
If you want something and can afford to pay the ticket stop the foolish games and make the purchase.

This is one of my favorite Jordans to ball in. I have bought retros in colorways I did not even like just because I love playing basketball in them. I like this colorway and hope they are attainable.

I HIT!

FBCBF9D8-BDF4-458E-8A6B-63E21DAA015B.jpeg

Hit at Hibbett but I’m second guessing going into the store. There’s always hella people in and around there on drop days. Not even trying to get The Rona for some sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom