Air Jordan XI Low IE (Black Cement III inspired) Summer 2020

I been out the game a minute and I’m already aware the SNKRS Ls people take. Pray for me

I’ll throw those animal instinct 3s in the cart as a consolation prize

Remember the black/reds sitting in 2011 at my nearest FTL. Ended up getting them a couple of weeks later with birthday gift cards for $120. Man how times have changed. I'm hoping to get these since I struck out on the Smoke 1's.

I doubt they sit, I think their a more limited GR for some reason. Dont forget, a ton of people do FLX with no intention of picking up.

I doubt they sit either. The colorway will sell these quickly. But I do think there will be enough to go around so resale wont be excessive

IMG_20200716_075557.jpg

Wearing these for luck. 😂

I like that colorway better. I wore my pair into the ground.

Took 3 Ls on local raffles so far.

Live right now $185 shipped

got em hope it will take sooner then said date

Haven’t been on here in crazy long.
1st...160JordansDeep was an OG when I was new to the site. Glad he’s still around.
2nd...I just came back from a store that’s doing FCFS expecting to be one of like 5 people there. There was like 25+ people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Haven’t been on here in crazy long.
1st...160JordansDeep was an OG when I was new to the site. Glad he’s still around.
2nd...I just came back from a store that’s doing FCFS expecting to be one of like 5 people there. There was like 25+ people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thanks bro

FTL online was easy peasy...almost too easy. Got a confirmation email though.

How bad is it that we are so conditioned to losing?

SNKRS was garbage

Didn’t let me in line and when it did it kicked me out twice and was sold out

Back
Top Bottom