Air Jordan XI Low IE (Black Cement III inspired) Summer 2020

IMG_20200716_075557.jpg

Wearing these for luck. 😂
these and cobalts are the only IEs that will ever matter to me.

The fact that even these IE’s sold out it definitely shows that these damn resellers are out to buy just about any retro they can get their hands only to earn a couple of extra bucks in their pockets. Also, I could be wrong but something tells me there wasn’t that many pairs of these made.

but you need to have a demand for the shoes for resellers to make money. can't believe the demand on these is high. I would believe the supply was lower than usual, but I think that has been the newer trend for JB whether it's on purpose or due to the pandemic.

Unpopular opinion...... The two OG colorways... followed up by this one as the three best colorways.

And I think this colorway alone made these sale. And in the last few days leading up to the release the hype train started picking up steam and then a few sheep who a month ago said they were awful all of a sudden next minute said they had to have them. And resellers lol. But that's just again an unpopular and quite possibly way off base opinion.

Personally i was on the fence l until this week, when i seen them on feet.

What made me turn is how sleek they look on feet. It’s the colorway and how it’s done perfectly on this model, we know how JB can force a color on a shoe sometimes especially one that is from another model.

They didn’t over do it and let the model highlight the color and not force the colorway to highlight the model if that makes sense :lol:

I’ll wait to form a full opinion until I get them in hand...That being said, Nightwing laid it out well in his vid...Colorway hit well because the OG Cobalts having the elephant print, which was the first callback to the 3’s by way of another shoe...

The aesthetic is such that this colorway could well have been released along side the Cobalt’s back in ‘96, and it would’ve made perfect sense...

They didn’t over do it and let the model highlight the color and not force the colorway to highlight the model if that makes sense :lol:
Thats how i feel about the SJ cw, just seems forced and out of place when i can typically appreciate most IEs.

but you need to have a demand for the shoes for resellers to make money. can't believe the demand on these is high. I would believe the supply was lower than usual, but I think that has been the newer trend for JB whether it's on purpose or due to the pandemic.
I expect this selling out trend to continue for quite some time especially if we are supposed to get a rumored second stimulus check.

7.5-9 and 10-11.5 available

7.5-9 and 10-11.5 available
Shipping is $60

Nah, I'm good

Snagged a 12 off of Champs after losing on SNKRS and Footlocker and Footaction playing cart games.
I hope these are TTS, I was tempted to get the 12.5
Are FLX points worth any real value?

Back
Top Bottom