Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:smh: at JB...

I've said it other threads before but...

I'm still on my JB strike until one of two things happen...1) They release the Columbia XI...2) They release the Concord lows...

Both shoes from the 95' - 96' season that MJ actually wore that recieve little to no respect from the higher ups of at JB, one of which has never seen retail...Instead they drop these just to **** with everybody's heads...Like I said earlier in this thread I've got my fingers crossed that this is just JB feeling out the market so that we can actually start getting XI lows each summer in actual desired color-ups like Concords, Black / Red's, or Snakeskin's...Between last year's summer release of the low's and now these it seems like they are going with the lows at mid year and mids at the end...Basically an XI every six month's or so...Just release decent colorways and it's all thumbs up over here...

I've been paying good money to JB for 23 years or so now and is it too much to ask for a ******g colorway of a model that has never been released?...I think I've put in enough for that at this point no?

Last edited:
mean.gif
at JB...

I've said it other threads before but...

I'm still on my JB strike until one of two things happen...1) They release the Columbia XI...2) They release the Concord lows...

Both shoes from the 95' - 96' season that MJ actually wore that recieve little to no respect from the higher ups of at JB, one of which has never seen retail...Instead they drop these just to **** with everybody's heads...Like I said earlier in this thread I've got my fingers crossed that this is just JB feeling out the market so that we can actually start getting XI lows each summer in actual desired color-ups like Concords, Black / Red's, or Snakeskin's...Between last year's summer release of the low's and now these it seems like they are going with the lows at mid year and mids at the end...Basically an XI every six month's or so...Just release decent colorways and it's all thumbs up over here...

I've been paying good money to JB for 23 years or so now and is it too much to ask for a ******g colorway of a model that has never been released?...I think I've put in enough for that at this point no?
I hear you, but JB knows what they are doing. EVERYONE thought this was going ot be the year of the Columbia XI around the Holidays. And why wouldn't they? It made perfect sense the way they set the table. But look at everyone. Disappointed in the Holiday release and these Gamma Blue XIs or whatever you want to call them. Clamoring for the Columbia XI. My prediction is that they are going to keep a close watch this year and early next year on their numbers. If they see this "sneaker bubble" about to burst, expect the Columbia XI next year holiday. If they still see super strong numbers, it'll be passed over again for a Space Jam or Cool Grey release. Watch. The Columbia XI is the chip that they are holding, the card in their back pocket, to bust out at the last possible option in my opinion when the sneaker "fad" is about to run it's course. They'll drop it to try to keep some of the kids that may be leaving the game, and to drum up an INSANE amount of interest. Can you imagine campouts and online craziness for that release? All they are doing is watching it build. Just my 2 cents, I might be entirely wrong.

ICE SOLE'S ARE BETTER THAN THE RED ONES. IM ACTUALLY FEELING THESE EVER SINCE THAT BUSTER JOE JOHNSON ON THE BK NETS WORE THEM. THESE WILL BE ONE OF THE LAST THREE JORDANS IM COPPING FOR A LONG TIME.

since when does Jordan Brand support JR Smith or does he have good contacts? I saw him wearin' many XIIs this year but he also wore Hyperdunks and if I recall correctly even some Asics this season???

since when does Jordan Brand support JR Smith or does he have good contacts? I saw him wearin' many XIIs this year but he also wore Hyperdunks and if I recall correctly even some Asics this season???
I think he's with Nike.If he was wearing some Asics,he's probably not under a contract then.

I doubt they do. He probably just buys all his kicks. They're all out there and he obviously has the means to obtain them.

HAHAHHA... shoulda been able to tell by the t-shirt, the hat, how slim he was, etc...

but i do agree, DROP THESE ALREADY!

Kinda on the fence...potential yellowing has me :/
Man I hear you on that one. This shoe and also the 'black grape' have me hesitant for that reason. Ill probably grab them anyway. Buy a bottle of sea glow probably too and just stay on top of it.

Back
Top Bottom