Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The red accents throw the balance of these off, in my opinion. Obviously, I know whey there would be red accents on them... but I would have preferred that they had just stuck to the black/white combination for the clear-soled version. The red really only makes "balance" sense to me with the red sole version.

sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

You guys are saying they're dope now, but once the sole turns yellow they'll be tossed in the trash with the quickness.

I've like these since the beginning. I hope I can get 2 pairs of these. To each their own. Loved the og low red and unc. So these for me are a must have

sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

You guys are saying they're dope now, but once the sole turns yellow they'll be tossed in the trash with the quickness.
mine will probably turn yellow soon since i wear them a lot its comfortable.. im not throwing them at all. yellow or not, still will rock them until they fall apart, thats the difference between a hypebeast and a true enthusiast.
the color scheme. God could be wearing these kicks, they still look weird. just my 2 cents
lol thats funny.

Last edited:
i think i like my white/reds from last year better than these. might cop tho. just depends on ho i'm feeling at the time. right now i'm thinking it's a no go, but that could change. still haven't seen em in person.

i like the white/reds better bc it is an actual bulls c/w. there is so little red on these there might as well be none at all.

mine will probably turn yellow soon since i wear them a lot its comfortable.. im not throwing them at all. yellow or not, still will rock them until they fall apart, thats the difference between a hypebeast and a true enthusiast.

+1 [emoji]128591[/emoji]

sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

If you toss anything in the trash just because it starts to turn yellow, then you are at the very least  nullifying yourself from buying a whole bunch of shoes. Also, icy soles aren't the only thing that turns yellow. You get yellow tint on white leather if you have your kicks long enough.

I'm not going to say I like it when kicks yellow, but it def doesn't have me throwing them in the trash.

Last edited:
:x :x :smh:

UMMMMM

NO

white/red lows from last yr still looking great & there was clowns in that thread saying the exact same ignorance

nice pic up dude. also, those look great, nice on feet pic! How much did you pay 
nerd.gif
Paid $220 AUD posted.  Played 2 games in em now, and they rock.  Unlike most Retro Jordan sneaks, they aren't stiff.  With most of my others, i've had to replace the innersoles for comfort!  These i'm not even thinking about it. 

Only con is the laces length.  I have to wear ankle guards and double knotting my laces and you cant achieve this.  I will grab some longer laces and all will be shweet!!!!

Can anyone shed some light on how the patent leather is changed from white to black. Do the customizers paint over the patent leather? Do they dye it? Do they deconstruct the shoe and put in a new piece of black patent leather? I'm very interested to know how this is done.

I hope these aren't a difficult cop....how many are copping in the DFW area? Just curious [emoji]128517[/emoji]

If someone can please help me out.....I'd like to know if these will be dropping in preschool sizes also? (like to keep my little one fresh too lol) thanks in advance.:D

11's have never been tts for me. This is what I hate .. why can't all kicks just be tts. :lol:

Only 11 pages thus far. Easy scoop I'm guessing. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom