Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
140 for lows? yall can keep these, seriously 140 for mids shouldnt happen and everyone keeps fueling the Jordan Brand fire, the prices will never come down and the quality will never go up if people dont demand it, and the only way to demand it is to stop buying them, and then stop buying from resellers then we will get better quality for a better price

Alright I searched the thread for 5 minutes and didn't find the answer, do the xi lows fit exactly the same as the mids?

Im not to sure but is anyone watching the nets/ bulls game?
It looks like Johnson is wearing the xi lows....or is it another jordan shoe?

The white/red lows from last year fit a little snug compared to my concords.
I disagree. I just picked up a pair of white/red lows and they fit bigger than my Breds. Not like half a size bigger or anything. Just barely enough to notice. I know the Breds are not Concords, but those fit the same to me.

I disagree. I just picked up a pair of white/red lows and they fit bigger than my Breds. Not like half a size bigger or anything. Just barely enough to notice. I know the Breds are not Concords, but those fit the same to me.
So would you recommend sticking with the same size someone wears in the bred mid for the lows?

So would you recommend sticking with the same size someone wears in the bred mid for the lows?
I can't tell you for certain chief. All I can tell you is that my Bred 11s from December fit a bit snug. I bought them true to size and they are a bit tight. But after wearing them for like 30 mins, they feel fine. My white/red 11 lows feel a tiny tiny tiny bit snug, but not as snug as my Bred 11s. I'm sure you'll be fine with buying them TTS. If you have wide feet, go up half a size as 11s are notorious for having narrow toeboxes. I doubt they'd be any tighter than your Breds. That shoe is as tight as it gets im my opinion. So yeah, same size as Breds should be fine.

Last edited:
On foot pic...Oregon homie looked out
happy.gif
 YES!
happy.gif

Imo breds are tighter around the toe than both of them. Took a minute for me to break those in.

Back
Top Bottom