Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These would have been nice instead 
nerd.gif

(Dank Customs)
I would drop money for these! Gonna cop the lows when they release doe

i think i like my white/reds from last year better than these. might cop tho. just depends on ho i'm feeling at the time. right now i'm thinking it's a no go, but that could change. still haven't seen em in person.
i like the white/reds better bc it is an actual bulls c/w. there is so little red on these there might as well be none at all.
and the space jams were a bulls CW?! 
ohwell.gif

and the space jams were a bulls CW?!  :\

I think u missed his point. He actually meant that the lows with the red outsoles resembles more of a typical bulls colorway.
The space jams were only worn by mj in the movie space jam. The ones he wore in the last 1995 playoff matches against orlando were actually his customs. They were basically the concords but with black mesh upper.
The 45 was also still at the heel.

Last edited:
meh, they look cool but meh
laugh.gif
Agreed.

Lows are only good for summer, and even then highs are better. I like this icey sole tho..............till it yellows to **** along with the white patent leather. There an 11 though, cop!

If those mids released with a white Jumpman, those would be straight FIRE. They are even dope with the red Jumpman. I'm def scooping these up, I passed on the lows last summer, these are much cleaner IMO anyway.

I was going to pass but they grew on me and im getting my son these and the wife the snake skin ones. Might get a snake skin for my son if he wants em. Yeah they are pink so what we rock what we like. Im not here to please anybody else so I really dont give two fuks what someone says about boys wearing pink

these look ok, anyone do a PS of the midsole black on these? if they look good that way i might pick them up but as they sit they are just ok, not worth going through hoops thats for sure.

I definitely want to grab a pair of these, this Is a definite summer kick. I wish these would have come out mid cut tho, the pic above is like night and day. I don't get why they didn't do that.

I could tell by the 12 pgs, that ppl are not feeling these. Cool, that much less ppl rocking it then. I don't mind at all, but ppl are gonna regret sleeping on these.

Last edited:
I really can't make up my mind about these. I think it's one of those sneakers you gotta hold in your hand and see in person before cake is dropped.

Back
Top Bottom