Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
its the link of the XI lows whenever they drop

The style # matches whatever sample pairs they have out right now

Thanks mayn. It looks like I accidentialy messed up ur quote. U know who u are.

Last edited:
Passed on the white/red lows last summer, so I can't wait for these. Pictures are lookin good so far. 

Still havent decided if i'm copping or not but I guess they look ok for a summer shoe. They actually looked pretty good in this video with black socks.

Anyone know if these are going to be ticketed or FCFS? I doubt there is too much hype around these like last year's lows, but then again they're 11's.....

I think u missed his point. He actually meant that the lows with the red outsoles resembles more of a typical bulls colorway.
The space jams were only worn by mj in the movie space jam. The ones he wore in the last 1995 playoff matches against orlando were actually his customs. They were basically the concords but with black mesh upper.
The 45 was also still at the heel.
and you are missing mine....the concord's are just as much of a black and white shoe as these with NO red and jordan wore those so what makes these less of  a "bulls" cw as a matter fact isn't the name "concords low" being  thrown on these by people? oh and jordan did wear the space jams in his bulls unifrorm!
michael-jordan-nike-space-jam-11-sample-45-new1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom