Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just watch when that white upper turns completely yellow :lol:

Just watch when that white upper turns completely yellow :lol:

I look forward to it. That midsole will stays clean white, Patent leather turns bone/cream white, and you now have a Oreo cream XI low. Lol! I might double up and custom up bred lows.

white/red lows from last yr still look perfect

try again

they wont yellow/cream/bone until yrs down the line unless your outdoor hooping

this cuffing trend and pants choices as of late has GOT to go :rofl:

Huh? Cuffing your pants is a trend....?
WOW learn something new on NT daily.
I been cuffing my pants since middle school.
Hate the way pants look w/o a cuff, with that straight leg look

Last edited:
i kinda want these but screw it :lol: rather try at the Black grapes

glad i recently got rid of my white/red lows from last year. what a stupid release that was :x these are 10x better tho

The only thing making me not want these is the fact that some idiot started calling them the reverse concords, and of course other people followed.  There is no CONCORD on this shoe!!  but these and the OG red patent lows are my favorite 2 low 11's

The only thing making me not want these is the fact that some idiot started calling them the reverse concords, and of course other people followed.  There is no CONCORD on this shoe!!  but these and the OG red patent lows are my favorite 2 low 11's

Why would what someone calls a shoe have any baring at all on whether you buy something you like? If that's a factor you should definitely pass.

Why would what someone calls a shoe have any baring at all on whether you buy something you like? If that's a factor you should definitely pass.

:lol:

I know right. Dude letting what others nicknamed a shoe keep him from buying, at that point you don't even like the shoe or looking for reason to convince yourself not to buy.

Lol I just roll with "blk n wht low 11", hope that doesn't have an effect on people's feeling towards the shoe. Lol. locking my pair down on Sunday

Last edited:
Call em the Snoopy's or the wtfs I don't care lol. I been wanting these since they first announced them. I hope people sleep hard on these. But.......I know better.......sadly.

Don't act like you don't know why 
laugh.gif

True, I forget the influences people act upon. At this point I'm just trying to decide if I want one or two pairs, that Bred Low Custom is just begging to be made...
I agree that is definitely the biggest question. How many pairs? I hope people keep sleepin on these so coppin on NDC for multiple pairs is easy

white/red lows from last yr still look perfect

try again

they wont yellow/cream/bone until yrs down the line unless your outdoor hooping

Was just about to say this, beat me too it.

Glad I was able to get a pair of those when they dropped.

I think more people will start looking for those due to being displeased with these being released.

View media item 436820 the mesh on my lows from last year started to yellow already after only about 3 wears on the left shoe so I wouldn't say they won't yellow or cream. Maybe the patent won't but the mesh certainly will. And if you like just get both I don't think either will be hard to obtain. Anywho just copped these for my daughter after getting my pair. Kind of fly

Everywhere I read and everyone I talk to says these are coming out 6/8/13. That's weird because I just bought a bunch of pairs in store today. Why was it released in GA but nowhere else? Did the store make a mistake and release too early?

Everywhere I read and everyone I talk to says these are coming out 6/8/13. That's weird because I just bought a bunch of pairs in store today. Why was it released in GA but nowhere else? Did the store make a mistake and release too early?
Yeah these definitely don't come out till the 8th.. did you get them for retail ? 

Last edited:
the mesh on my lows from last year started to yellow already after only about 3 wears on the left shoe so I wouldn't say they won't yellow or cream. Maybe the patent won't but the mesh certainly will. And if you like just get both I don't think either will be hard to obtain. Anywho just copped these for my daughter after getting my pair. Kind of fly
I thought the pink joints were only dropping in GS sizes? I need to cop my daughter a pair of these.

I paid retail. No extra.

I bought them from Hibbetts Sports if anyone else want to check with their local store.

After I bought them, I came home and checked online cuz I was sure they come out the 8th.
I called the store back to see if they have anymore and they were already sold out.

I told them I think they released the shoes early.

I have 7 pairs if anyone is interested in trading or anything.

Back
Top Bottom