Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Funny how people complain when they're limited and still complain when they release plenty :lol:

Exactly, JB can make them all year for all I care as long as I have the pairs I want.

Just because JB made more XI's like EVERYONE asked after the Concord fiasco, doesn't mean anything went down in "status"

At then end of the day if you're a fan of Jordan and the sneakers he wore during his career how many are made doesn't matter at all.

Thinking about picking these up.  Question for you all, is it worth it to sign up for Eastbay platinum? I was thinking I could use the 25% off that comes with it for these.

Lol idk about you but the 11s have lost legend status in my book. Restocked breds 4-5x and the concirds came out of nowhere at fnl this year. Im all for restocks but the fact that the breds are EVERYWHERE takes away that for the 11s. Dont get me wrong i love em.just as much as the nextperson but i think they over did it with that many restocks oh and the bgrade releases

You're complaining that they made too many XI's due to them being everywhere. But yes you did include your opinion about whether XI's were legendary or not.

^^^I don't understand the mentality. They're $180 shoes. You want more elite or sought after shoes go get Bapes, Louis, Gucci, Balenciaga or whatever.

I hate seeing posts about how people missed out on a pair of shoe. And Nike finally did it right (sort of). There are still people who weren't able to get the Bred 11s.

And it makes me shake my head when I dip into the Royal and Black Toe AJ 1 thread and people have to pay $100 over retail for crappy 20 year old shoes.

Nike is perpetuating the hypebeast and reseller culture right now. We just got Lebron X MVPs and have the Red Yeezy 2s set to drop in awhile.

Last edited:
Thinking about picking these up.  Question for you all, is it worth it to sign up for Eastbay platinum? I was thinking I could use the 25% off that comes with it for these.
You won't be able to use the 25% off on these

Whos complaining though? My post was far from a complaint. I was commenting on dudes post says 11s are legendary

You. What does everyone having them have to do with what Mike accomplished in them?

They could be sold in Payless and that still doesn't take way from that year on court.

You're complaining that they made too many XI's due to them being everywhere. But yes you did include your opinion about whether XI's were legendary or not.

:lol:

Last edited:
RSVP? My local FNL is doing fcfs. When I called to see if they were getting them, the guy had to put me on hold to ask somebody else. This seems like a pretty quiet release to me. It shouldn't be a problem for most, if not all, to get their pairs.
My local Niketown is doing RSVP. Foot Locker Inc. stores are doing raffles (Champs, Foot Locker, and Foot Action), and Finish Line is doing a line.

Not that I think it holds any significance or really matters, Production dates on my pair are 1-16-13/1-24-13. Has anyone seen production start and finish dates so close to each other ?
wow.  i hope you didn't get bamboozled.  like someone else mentioned- usually 2 months.  9 DAYS!?!?!?!?!?!?!  that's wild.

I absolutely love these shoes. Honestly I usually hate all the "new' shoes JB puts out cuz they look awful, but I might put these in my top 5 or 10 depending on how they look in person and how they feel on foot. Love love LOVE em
nthat.gif

I absolutely love these shoes. Honestly I usually hate all the "new' shoes JB puts out cuz they look awful, but I might put these in my top 5 or 10 depending on how they look in person and how they feel on foot. Love love LOVE em :nthat:

These are VERY comfortable, like oddly comfortable. For some reason these are leaps and bounds more comfortable than the Bred XI's, have no idea why tho. Very much leaning towards picking up two pairs.

These are VERY comfortable, like oddly comfortable. For some reason these are leaps and bounds more comfortable than the Bred XI's, have no idea why tho. Very much leaning towards picking up two pairs.
Awesome to hear. I'm no hypebeast by any means, but I'm definitely a fan of retros and such and a lot of the pairs that end up being hard to get because of beasts, so Im pretty stoked about these. I'm sure they will sell out but shouldn't be like trying to get 88s or anything like that. I remember seeing them with red and thought they were pretty meh but the icy sole propels them into my top 5 shoes ever lol. I dont even really know what it is theyre pretty simple but I just f*cking love these kicks! Soon as I saw em with the ice my mouth dropped and I fell in love lol. Prob gonna cop x2

Copping these and the Kobe 8 MC's and gonna choose between the 2 when I get them but I have a feeling I'll be holding onto both. 
laugh.gif

Only 17 pages 5 days out. Hopefully thats some indication of the interest in these in general. Got mu brother going in at 8am Saturday. Its all FCFS around here so fingers crossed.

And the lows from last year sold out here like every other XI. I expect these to be the same.

Back
Top Bottom