Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I paid retail. No extra.
I bought them from Hibbetts Sports if anyone else want to check with their local store.
After I bought them, I came home and checked online cuz I was sure they come out the 8th.

I called the store back to see if they have anymore and they were already sold out.
I told them I think they released the shoes early.
I have 7 pairs if anyone is interested in trading or anything.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He throws the Hail Mary pass (Madden Voice)...

Went to DXC Seattle this afternoon and spotted a booth with one pair of these, in my size, for retail. I really like these for a nice low-top summer shoe, so I grabbed them up. Real glad to avoid the potential leg work and hassle next weekend. View media item 437539

I really like these.. I'm hoping to get a pair but I don't want any hassle.. We'll see how it goes.

fersure cop, i wish the snakeskins were coming out in mens, but regardless low XI will be copped

Went to DXC Seattle this afternoon and spotted a booth with one pair of these, in my size, for retail. I really like these for a nice low-top summer shoe, so I grabbed them up. Real glad to avoid the potential leg work and hassle next weekend. View media item 437539

What size were they? I overlooked them on the size. Noticed they were there though.

JDNFGL;ADFNGMAFGLNJK >: >: >: :smh: :smh: :smh:
My size, too..... I was gonna go but I had work today..... SMFH.

Hopefully I get home in time to RSVP, as well (I get off at 1:30 next Thursday)

Hopefully I get home in time to RSVP, as well (I get off at 1:30 next Thursday)

RSVP? My local FNL is doing fcfs. When I called to see if they were getting them, the guy had to put me on hold to ask somebody else. This seems like a pretty quiet release to me. It shouldn't be a problem for most, if not all, to get their pairs.

Not that I think it holds any significance or really matters, Production dates on my pair are 1-16-13/1-24-13. Has anyone seen production start and finish dates so close to each other ?

Not that I think it holds any significance or really matters, Production dates on my pair are 1-16-13/1-24-13. Has anyone seen production start and finish dates so close to each other ?

On fakes yes havent seen an authentic pair ever within 2 months of finishing. But if this is true its going to feed the grey market/b-grade/fake conversation

Awful... Please leave a legend shoe alone...

Lol idk about you but the 11s have lost legend status in my book. Restocked breds 4-5x and the concirds came out of nowhere at fnl this year. Im all for restocks but the fact that the breds are EVERYWHERE takes away that for the 11s. Dont get me wrong i love em.just as much as the nextperson but i think they over did it with that many restocks oh and the bgrade releases

Last edited:
Lol idk about you but the 11s have lost legend status in my book. Restocked breds 4-5x and the concirds came out of nowhere at fnl this year. Im all for restocks but the fact that the breds are EVERYWHERE takes away that for the 11s. Dont get me wrong i love em.just as much as the nextperson but i think they over did it with that many restocks oh and the bgrade releases

Funny how people complain when they're limited and still complain when they release plenty :lol:

Back
Top Bottom