Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Unless nobody is there of course. Was about 40 people at my spot when tickets were given

What time is the usual ticket window for these reservations? I work 9-6 on Saturday...

Depends on your local spot but I'm sure it's well before 6. I think my spot is usually around noon on Saturday releases

I don't like foot locker's policy of passing on you if the phone isn't answered (I'd gladly prepay).  Not all of us are on summer break and can stare at the phone all afternoon.

I don't like foot locker's policy of passing on you if the phone isn't answered (I'd gladly prepay).  Not all of us are on summer break and can stare at the phone all afternoon.
I hear you on that.. i know jimmyjazz left my cousin a message one time, and he was able to call back and confirm that he wanted the shoes

Review & On Feet

Hopefully, the Foams make these easy to get. I doubt it, though.

Just saw these in person....lookin good. Only $140 too. Nobody in my city got the foams yet though.

Lol, I'm going to try to get guaranteed tickets tomorrow and Thursday, enter the raffle at every Foot Locker and Champs in the area, RSVP on Thursday at Niketown, try NDC Saturday morning, and then try lining up at my store. If I STILL don't get it after all of that, I will just give up buying shoes altogether. :smh:

Just saw these in person....lookin good. Only $140 too. Nobody in my city got the foams yet though.
got NDC on lock but im hoping i can get through on FTL so I can use these rewards before they expire on the 12th, would only have to spend $25 out the pocket
grin.gif

Ftl tanforan has guaranteed tickets for size 8 and 8.5 I passed because they didn't have my size 11 I got there right when they opened to employees must have got all the pairs

Last edited:
Lol, I'm going to try to get guaranteed tickets tomorrow and Thursday, enter the raffle at every Foot Locker and Champs in the area, RSVP on Thursday at Niketown, try NDC Saturday morning, and then try lining up at my store. If I STILL don't get it after all of that, I will just give up buying shoes altogether.
mean.gif
if you do all that u will most def. get them my dude...unless youre INCREDIBLY unlucy

Back
Top Bottom