Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kinda odd that a footlocker by me that's gotten everything this year not getting these. And judging by the ticket line yesterday these are more hype than I thought. A lot kids in line

Last edited:
Kinda odd that a footlocker by me that's gotten everything this year not getting these.
I just checked the launch locator and same thing for me 
ohwell.gif

Got to see these on Friday and they look good....but the pink snakeskin GS lows are fire!! They look even better in person then I've seen in pictures. My wife is gonna love them.

They dont even show up to select and entire a zip code for me. Howd you check it? I wanna see if we gettin em here, I hope so
It's a GR, so i'd be surprised if FTL didn't get them.  My guess is that they just haven't updated their site.

Update: the Air Jordan 11 low retro white/black/true red is on the launch locator. 

(so is the army camo foamposite 1, but no 11 low white/pink gs)

Last edited:
It's a GR, so i'd be surprised if FTL didn't get them.  My guess is that they just haven't updated their site.

Update: the Air Jordan 11 low retro white/black/true red is on the launch locator. 

(so is the army camo foamposite 1, but no 11 low white/pink gs)
literally 1 minute ago ... and there is no scroll bar to check below the kobe's

my local FTL doesnt get many releases because the demand for jordan or sneakers in general is super low. So far 2013 releases here have been the: grape 5 bunny 8s bred 13 crimson 3 black toe 13 .. thats it

EDIT: just refreshed and its up ...
mean.gif
 looks like its a 6AM morning for me

Last edited:
literally 1 minute ago ... and there is no scroll bar to check below the kobe's
This is how it was looking for me this morning, but when i checked again it was updated.. so i'm gonna check it again later tonight and see what it says

What .. i was just tellin some ppl about this not too long ago. Back in last may i bought the white red lows with ease n i was saying how easy it was online to get them n i didnt even wake up until an hour after they dropped. Did the same thing for the cool grey 12s and olympic 7s. Then like out of nowhere the hype exploded and grabbing a pair online was like a full time job and now its almost impossible
certain shoes you can still go an hour or two after the time they are released. Suns 8s ( still sitting), Squadron 13's, crimson 3's, joker 3s sat for weeks here in Houston.

certain shoes you can still go an hour or two after the time they are released. Suns 8s ( still sitting), Squadron 13's, crimson 3's, joker 3s sat for weeks here in Houston.
Yes you are right

but those were not highly sought after and neither were the 11 lows last year. I agree 100% certain sit but the obtainability has drastically changed within the last year thats really what i was getting at. Its always been somewhat chaotic and hard as of the last few years but here lately with all the social media etc its crazy. I think the lows last year sold out in day 1 though i could be wrong.

A conversation between me and the girl who works at Foot Locker over the phone:
Me: Are you guys releasing the 11s?
Foot Locker chick: Yup. Reservations on Thursday morning
Me: Cool, soo where do lines start?
Foot Locker chick: Huh, lines?
Me: Yeah, you know... Line for the shoes...
Foot Locker chick: We don't really have lines here...
:D

Yes you are right

but those were not highly sought after and neither were the 11 lows last year. I agree 100% certain sit but the obtainability has drastically changed within the last year thats really what i was getting at. Its always been somewhat chaotic and hard as of the last few years but here lately with all the social media etc its crazy. I think the lows last year sold out in day 1 though i could be wrong.
I get you. It isn't easy like it was before. The resell gang is out for blood. I already seen where one dude on CL here has like 10 tickets reserved for this weekend. selling those tickets for $60

For yall who already have these whats the sizing like compared to the Playoff XI's from last December?...I ask because the Playoff's fit small to me compared to all the other recent XI releases...
They are tts. Much less snug than the playoffs. I wear an 11 in the playoffs and my 10.5 in these fit exactly the same. Go with your true size.

Was gonna get these but a dude in my local FB sneaker group was selling some Oly 7s for retail so I snatched those instead. I'll cop if they sit tho...

went to my local FTL to sign up for a guaranteed 10.5
ohwell.gif
 suprised they still have alot of slots remaining, i guess people really don't like these at all
grin.gif
but they look ok to me
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
A conversation between me and the girl who works at Foot Locker over the phone:
Me: Are you guys releasing the 11s?
Foot Locker chick: Yup. Reservations on Thursday morning
Me: Cool, soo where do lines start?
Foot Locker chick: Huh, lines?
Me: Yeah, you know... Line for the shoes...
Foot Locker chick: We don't really have lines here...
:D

LOL there's probably no line because they are doing "reservations" which I believe means giving out tickets for your guaranteed pair.

Back
Top Bottom