Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yep so im going to fnl to use rewards n pay 120... thats definately got me copping.. granted woulda been nice at 115.00 like old times but still a great price

Here in northern Virginia, Jordan's seem to sit a little. Hopefully, I can just walk in when they open and I'll be good.

damnit when is FTL gonna update the stupid launch locator, I need to know if Im getting these locally or not that way I dont have to watch twitter for pre-order

so far every place I called is First Come First Serve. So hopefully these will be an easy cop. Plus getting my girls there pairs too.

I'm hoping i win one of these raffles.. i mean i should be good grabbing them online, but i might wanna wear these right away

Last edited:
I will cop these when they hit the clearance racks 
laugh.gif

Charlotte NT'ers....

Velocity Sneaker Boutique (university) will have:

Jordan 11 low Black/White

Jordan 11 low white/pink GS

He will know by Wednesday if this is a reservation signup or raffle depending on demand and inquiries.

obtw- he will also have Black Grape 5 QS as well for the 15th

I know these will be available in GS szs, anybody know if they gona be available in toddler szs
For what it's worth, a certain shoe blog shows this...

06/08/2013 Air Jordan XI Retro Low
528895-110 White/Black-True Red
$140.00 - Men's
$110.00 - Gradeschool
$70.00 - Preschool
$50.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant

Last edited:
For what it's worth, a certain shoe blog shows this...

06/08/2013 Air Jordan XI Retro Low

528895-110 White/Black-True Red

$140.00 - Men's

$110.00 - Gradeschool

$70.00 - Preschool

$50.00 - Toddler

$45.00 - Infant

What site is this

What site is this
NT ******'d out the original site link from my original post (so i edited my post)... i guess i broke a rule or did something wrong.  It's the site/blog that's connected to eastbay and you gotta go to the forumn for a thread that talks about jordan releases updated 5/31.  I'm not sure how accurate it is because it still has playoff 8 releasing 6/15 which according to the NT thread is not the case.

For yall who already have these whats the sizing like compared to the Playoff XI's from last December?...I ask because the Playoff's fit small to me compared to all the other recent XI releases...

REMEMBER LAST YEAR THE WHITE LOWS WERE AT THE OUTLETS. BUT HYPE ON JAYS ARE CRAZY RIGHT NOW. SO THESE MIGHT SELL OUT

What .. i was just tellin some ppl about this not too long ago. Back in last may i bought the white red lows with ease n i was saying how easy it was online to get them n i didnt even wake up until an hour after they dropped. Did the same thing for the cool grey 12s and olympic 7s. Then like out of nowhere the hype exploded and grabbing a pair online was like a full time job and now its almost impossible

These are so sick to me. People are sleepin on em, but I don't see how you can pass on these for 140 
eek.gif

NT ******'d out the original site link from my original post (so i edited my post)... i guess i broke a rule or did something wrong.  It's the site/blog that's connected to eastbay and you gotta go to the forumn for a thread that talks about jordan releases updated 5/31.  I'm not sure how accurate it is because it still has playoff 8 releasing 6/15 which according to the NT thread is not the case.
It's ISS.
so much more succinct.

Last edited:
Yep so im going to fnl to use rewards n pay 120... thats definately got me copping.. granted woulda been nice at 115.00 like old times but still a great price
so you can use your winner's circles for sure on these? because i just got one in the mail a few days ago

Im hoping to pick up a guaranteed ticket for these tomorrow. Gonna use stacked vip rewards and save $40 too hopefully. I'm also thinking about picking up the pink gs lows, I think they are really unique and would make a great gift.

Last edited:
yes.  you can use only one winner's circle rewards on ANYTHING (sometimes with the exception of December releases).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom