Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fnl omg freakin nightmare i swear. Link worked 30 sec before they dropped im all in the clear to order go to submit get the error message twice for paypal submit again with cc got error 3x a min.later receive 2 emails from paypal saying i my order was submitted but got no confirmation from fnl they screwin me. Ndc gave me the spot in lone message

Copped a 13 on FNL while I was getting my buddy his camo foams on NDC... solid weekend of releases with the mambacurials yesterday

How long did you guys wait for NDC? Mine still says I'm in queue with the wheel spinning. Not sure if I like the new system :lol:

WTF!!!! ndc kicked me out of my place in line 
mad.gif

trying to get the snakeskins off of FNL to use my rewards but doesn't look like it's going to happen....I have a pair in my NDC cart...

just went through and paid...might as well

Last edited:
Surprised by the traffic these had not much talk behind them since photos first showed. Was able to get two pairs, one for me and one for a buddy

How long did you guys wait for NDC? Mine still says I'm in queue with the wheel spinning. Not sure if I like the new system :lol:

Was able to get the foamposite and 11's with ease. Wait was like a minute or 2. The viotech sold out with the quickness and those were the pair I really wanted.

Back
Top Bottom