Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Struck out everywhere again...favorite release of this year too with the Toro's
just keep trying to add to cart on FTL or Eastbay, usually adds eventually, takes time but it sounds like you want them bad enough

Interesting to see the diff answers. I never got through for the Kobes yesterday too. The wheel just kept spinning and finally said size is sold out or something of that nature. The first window I had opened for the 11s resulted in an error message like some of the guys here got, saying 'lost place in line due an error' :lol:

easy cop NDC on the mens and toddler size. 

GS pair kept saying out of stock before the twitter link was even up. Ended up paying $8 more for shipping and getting it through finishline. Finishline wouldnt even let me use by $20 coupon. SMH. I think the GS are gonna be limited. 

Remember everyone, a pair of foams and various Jordan XX8 dropped today as well, these still might be available when finishline finally reloads.

I'm surprise how quick the snakeskin and these got into people's cart so quick...normally I get through. Ehh whatever. I really focused on FNL as usual and got both my pairs for a total of 110.  Finally nice to receive a pair of kicks for free for once. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Got it from NDC and now just got the army foams in cart... Debating on copping that

LOL no hype here dont mean nothing. This will still sell out. Specially the common sizes.

Page finally refeshed to checkout page, now I get an error when submitting a paypal order, and a standard CC payment order won't leave the screen at all. F this.

Edit: Finally got the FNL order to go through.

Edit: F%#$. I just checked my email and found 6 submitted orders for paypal. Now I have to make some calls.

Edit: NM. checked my paypal account and it shows cancelled for 5 of the 6 payments. Phew.

Last edited:
If i dont get through in the next 5 im goin back to bed. Hate trying to buy thru mobile

Lol told yall the thread would pick up look how many new posters to thread there are

Last edited:
for as widely available they are im crackin up at the people thinkin these would be "sitting" I was able to get a pair foams on NDC and have 2 pairs of XI lows secured at Champs and Footlocker. Good 'morrow my friends.

Back
Top Bottom