Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
so footlocker said its in cart but i still cant checkout.... is this good or bad lol
while your pair aint guaranteed, you already won the first battle of getting it into your cart. are you currently signed into footlocker?

Can't complete my order on FL. tried paypal with bank info, paypal with cc, and just straight up cc. No go, just bounces me back to payment details and tells me they can't process my request.

Fnl omg freakin nightmare i swear. Link worked 30 sec before they dropped im all in the clear to order go to submit get the error message twice for paypal submit again with cc got error 3x a min.later receive 2 emails from paypal saying i my order was submitted but got no confirmation from fnl they screwin me. Ndc gave me the spot in lone message

Yeah they did drop like 30 seconds early . I copped on the mobile site and checked out with PayPal by 5:01. Finishline was good till 5:02-5:03.

finishline came through for me

obviously less demand for these than other releases that i've tried to get recently but i really like these which is slightly out of character for me...i never have much interest in Air Jordan releases that are not OG colors

They showed up a few minutes early on FNL and was able to cop.....missed out on the dunks though...really wanted those.

I have 5 cancelled orders from FNL in my PayPal history. :lol: TF? Every time I try to put in a order they cancel it.

EDIT:

& 5 cancelled orders on my bank account since I used my debit instead. FNL doesn't want me to have these. Lol

Last edited:
I have 5 cancelled orders from FNL in my PayPal history.
laugh.gif
TF? Every time I try to put in a order they cancel it.
Same. Every time I tried paying with PayPal it cancelled it. Tried with my card and it went through and sent me an e-mail.

I don't even get how all you guys do this. Woke up this morning and clocked on every damn site and all said kicks were sold out. Went to FInishline and added to cart and then it said my order had an error yet received a Paypal notice saying a transaction went through and this happened twice. Then retried using my credit card and got two additional errors and checked my bank and got to transactions for $160 but also refunds as well. Refreshed one more time, added my size to cart, processed with my credit card and out of no where, got an order confirmation that I got the shoes after almost a half hour later.

Probably should have went to Nike.com first but whatever. I hope this damn shoe is all worth it.

Got my 10.. Been trying to get an 8 for my boy. Can't believe it was easier to get a 10 than 8..

After a half hour of waiting, NDC finally told me its sold out...........BS.....no sz 13 for me

just wait for FNL guys...once you get through the splash page its a breeze assuming you wont have paypal/CC issues.

Damn that was brutal... Gave up. Making sure I have every Saturday off for the shoes I want from now on. Mobile sucks.

Back
Top Bottom