Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was in line on NDC for maybe 5 minutes. I have yet to receive my shipping confirmation. Not worried about it though. I'll wear them when they get here.

JUST got my shipping confirmation from ndc. Hope everyone gets theirs soon to ease the stress.

Just received mine as well...called Nike and they said they were just waiting for slips as they were "ready to be shipped."

Dang but eastbay did WAYY too many people dirty.

^ I'm actually the opposite...though not because I dont like em. I realized I overspent, and need to get ready for July and August. They actually blew my expectation out the water, but it was an impulse buy.

Anyway, cheers to everyone who got their pair, and good luck to those who didnt (hint, hint...peep the sig)

Last edited:
Got two e-amils from eastbay about 2hrs ago.

[quote name="Eastbay"]

Thank you for your recent order. We regret to inform you we were
unable to fulfill some or all items from your recent order number
###### due to lack of product availability.

If we can be of assistance in selecting an alternate item, please
call us at 1.800.826.2205 or visit our website at www.eastbay.com.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely, Eastbay Customer Service

[/quote]

and

[quote name="Eastbay"]

Thank you for your order on June 8, 2013 for the Jordan Retro 11.
Due to a system error, the order was placed and then cancelled due
to lack of availability. We are pleased to let you know the item is
available for purchase. We have replaced your order and it is on
hold in our system waiting for payment. Please contact us at
1.800.826.2205 and refer to the order number below by 12:00a CST on
June 11, 2013 to secure your order. We do apologize for any
inconvenience this may have caused. If we do not hear from
you by this date, your order will be cancelled.
Sincerely, Eastbay

[/quote]

So they finally canceled the order I made on the 8th, and they did say something about the order that was placed for me on the 10th.
I did get the confirmation e-mail from eastbay on the order that was placed for me today too. So I may be set. Very weird.

No NDC confirmation though, but on the site it indicated it is already prepared to ship.

Last edited:
Got shipping confirmation.. One of the few things Nike's customer service is good for is getting things shipped at a decent time.

mine still says backordered from Eastbay.. ordered today on the 10th from the morning restock..

wondering if they will cancel or just waiting for the shipment to come in..

anyone know what the heck is going on?

Kind of want a second pair to store while I wear the other one. I want to retire the bred 11's in favor for these so I can keep that in good condition. 

man.. **** this release all together, woke up at 5am.. finish line.com had these in cart went to process order and got stuck on that dumbass splashscreen , then they sold out... headed out to finishline at the mall was first in line ... while waiting i was able to check out my size 13 on eastbay... decided might as well wait in line since i was waiting for 3hrs.. well they finally open and the biggest size they have is a 12....smfh!! bought it anyway hoping i could find someone to swap for a 13... no one yet... and now i get a cancelation email eastbay... i need to find a new hobby.. dont have the patience to deal with this waste of time bs

Back
Top Bottom