Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
anybody's eastbay order status looking like this?  

Last edited by a moderator:
NDC is failing to even load my Orders page at all. wtf is going on nike?
That happens to me all the time and only once they called to verify my address/order and then order screen would load.

Btw, anyone's order from END shipped or updated yet? My status says "pick" and idk what that means...

I ordered a pair for each of my 2 sons on rd from Eastbay. Both are on back order, they must not have received the shipment of little kids and toddler pairs yet.

That happens to me all the time and only once they called to verify my address/order and then order screen would load.

Btw, anyone's order from END shipped or updated yet? My status says "pick" and idk what that means...

I received my tracking from END this morning at 5:19 am EST

Anyone looking for a size 10 try doing a phone order on eastbay. I cancelled my order from the restock. Too many shoes, cant wear them all.

NDC is failing to even load my Orders page at all. wtf is going on nike?

you have to clear your cache when that happens.
DID Finishline just restock and sell out? or just a few sizes?
i only saw a size 11.5.

I didn't think these would sell out that quick. I went to my spots in NY over the weekend and they were gone.

Checked email and seen a delivery alert. UPS is on they job with these. This notice alerts you that the shipment listed below is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.Scheduled Delivery Date: Wednesday, 06/12/2013If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.Shipment 1Tracking Number: ************************Shipper: FINISH LINE USA, INC.Approximate Delivery Time: between 9:30 AM and 1:30 PMUPS Service: UPS Ground

Last edited:
I just contacted fnl,still haven't recieved my tracking number and was told that my order is still processing and there is no tracking nunber yet.... Yall think its gonna be cancelled

anybody's eastbay order status looking like this?  

View media item 450380
I had that happen to me when I ordered the Knick 1's from them. It took them like 2 1/2 weeks and I eventually got my order. I was very concerned because the Reps kept telling me different things and they said they were waiting for the shipment which they had no idea when it was coming in. Your most likely in the same situation as I was.

NDC sent me shipping info about 10:30 last night

Should be here Wednesday 
nthat.gif

Stoked!

EastBay/Champs/FTL etc just got a restock. They called me since my order was cancelled and asked if I wanted to re order the reserved pair for me. ships 6/14.

be patient. im sure fnl/eastbay will be putting more pairs up soon....no need to pay 200 to get a pair shipped from europe.

EastBay/Champs/FTL etc just got a restock. They called me since my order was cancelled and asked if I wanted to re order the reserved pair for me. ships 6/14.

nthat.gif
 i think they should do this more often.. if they cancel peoples orders, and they get more pairs in.. those people should be contacted, and asked if they still wan't the shoes

I called nike to find out why they aren't shipped and they have me a damn Republican run around answer. What a joke

Checked ndc and found that my order has been shipped and there is a tracking already. Ups says it should arrive Thursday. Still havent received a confirmation or shipping email from Nike, but that is normal.

Just called Eastbay. They told me that they haven't received the new shipment yet. So its a waiting game. I can wait. I just wanna know if I'm for sure gettin em. Ya feel me

Back
Top Bottom