Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Were there only 2 pairs of size 12's made or something? Geez. Haven't been able to locate a pair since release day...

That happens to me all the time and only once they called to verify my address/order and then order screen would load.

Btw, anyone's order from END shipped or updated yet? My status says "pick" and idk what that means...

Im in the same boat at end but mine says "In Warehouse".

I just contacted fnl,still haven't recieved my tracking number and was told that my order is still processing and there is no tracking nunber yet.... Yall think its gonna be cancelled

Sounds like it. That was the complete opposite of my experience. Ordered @ 8am EDT on the 8th, kicks will be here on the 12th.

Now let's just hope the black grapes go this smooth...

my plan to keep the best pair between EB and NDC then return the other one to Niketown is ruined with this backorder on EB. NDC is gonna be here on the 13th and the EB one should be around 19th or 20th.

roll.gif
Good One

my plan to keep the best pair between EB and NDC then return the other one to Niketown is ruined with this backorder on EB. NDC is gonna be here on the 13th and the EB one should be around 19th or 20th.
So people order 2 pairs to pick the best pair and send the other back? So we don't have to worry about resellers alone now we have these people too, why don't you just go to the store if you're going to do all that, all you really did was prevent someone who wanted them from purchasing.

Are people thinking that they can flip these? Why the hassle just to make $20-30 profit? Not worth of time and gas. This will be same fate as the white/red last year....reseller flop.....In couple weeks, you'll see people put in classified "Need these gone asap...."

So people order 2 pairs to pick the best pair and send the other back? So we don't have to worry about resellers alone now we have these people too, why don't you just go to the store if you're going to do all that, all you really did was prevent someone who wanted them from purchasing.
People are greedy as hell man.  I mean buying two pairs of the same shoe is just ridiculous to me.  Yeh I know they want to stock one and rock one but cmon you only need one.  If youre a sneakerhead you have plenty of sneakers ,...and you wont beat one into the ground even if its thrown in your regular rotation. Anyway ...thats my opinion on that.
Are people thinking that they can flip these? Why the hassle just to make $20-30 profit? Not worth of time and gas. This will be same fate as the white/red last year....reseller flop.....In couple weeks, you'll see people put in classified "Need these gone asap...."
Lol yep.  I am seeing these not meet their reserve on ebay.  Also seeing them go for retail or a few bucks over retail on ebay.

well said :smokin

To everybody that has a back order with eastbay, stop freaking out. It means exactly what it says it means. They're expecting another shipment that has not come in yet.

Mine looks like that now. Yesterday the rep said my order was canceled and THEN they sent an email confirming the cancelation. WTF....

anybody's eastbay order status looking like this?  

View media item 450380

Lot of us are on backorder... Nobody knows when the shipment arrives but heard cancellation orders received phone calls saying if they would like to re-order a pair from their restock which should ship 6/14

Just called Eastbay. They told me that they haven't received the new shipment yet. So its a waiting game. I can wait. I just wanna know if I'm for sure gettin em. Ya feel me

Wait kiddo patience a virtue

So my orders finally shipped this afternoon at about 5. Way to slack off nike

I was able to pick up a pair of these at my local mall. I want a pair to play ball in as well so I ordered a pair from Eastbay yesterday. The finish line pair my brother ordered me showed up today. So now I have 3 pairs. If anyone is looking for a 9.5 let me know.

Back
Top Bottom