Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SO FNL cancelled on me stating there were no more available, even though I ordered at 8:15 est on saturday.....If anyone has a 11.5 close to retail it would be greatly appreciated

Got a pair on release date. Love this shoe. Looks super nice on feet with the right fit jeans.

Wore them for the day...minimal creasing on inner toeboxTook out tissue paper to store them
What's up with that creasing, that happened to me and my boyfriends pair too
barely walk in them and it happened already, my concords and black and red ones still have no creasing, and they have 5~7 wears in them each.

And why do you take the tissue out

What's up with that creasing, that happened to me and my boyfriends pair too

barely walk in them and it happened already, my concords and black and red ones still have no creasing, and they have 5~7 wears in them each.

And why do you take the tissue out

It's just creasing it happens. It's patent leather so it's almost more then likely to crease up easy, so you must've been lucky with your b/reds & Concords.

Also taking out tissue paper slows down the yellowing process.

No, it yellows the ice sole. Apparently there are acids in the paper that promote yellowing

No, it yellows the ice sole. Apparently there are acids in the paper that promote yellowing
And if you say 'orange' realllllllllllllllly slowly, it sounds just like 'gullible'.

roll.gif

Got shipping confirmation for my boy's 11.5 from eastbay yesterday. Finally got confirmation from footlocker for my size 11, a couple hours ago. Now I can rest for a couple days.

Last edited:
@stay blunted.. there was a couple pics posted a few pages back courtesy of pilot & MOU5PaD

Last edited:
So people order 2 pairs to pick the best pair and send the other back? So we don't have to worry about resellers alone now we have these people too, why don't you just go to the store if you're going to do all that, all you really did was prevent someone who wanted them from purchasing.

not all of us got time to go and stand in line. got a job to go to instead of lining up for the first come first serve places, and raffles ain't worth my gas. people still gonna get their pair for retail. I'm just picking the best, and returning it back to niketown for someone who constantly checks the store. so no one is prevented from a pair.

also on the topic, EB sent me a shipping notice from USP already even though supposedly their shipment is coming in on the 14th. looks like I don't havta wait that long. NDC on thursday and EB on friday. so i'll be returning a pair back on sunday. whoever wants a heads up to specific time and store, I don't mind. PM me.

Last edited:
not all of us got time to go and stand in line. got a job to go to for the first come first serve places, and raffles ain't worth my gas. people still gonna get their pair for retail. I'm just picking the best, and returning it back to niketown for someone who constantly checks the store. so no one is prevented from a pair.

also on the topic, EB sent me a shipping notice from USP already even though supposedly their shipment is coming in on the 14th. looks like I don't havta wait that long. NDC on thursday and EB on friday. so i'll be returning a pair back on sunday. whoever wants a heads up to specific time and store, I don't mind.

What Sz are you

So people order 2 pairs to pick the best pair and send the other back? So we don't have to worry about resellers alone now we have these people too, why don't you just go to the store if you're going to do all that, all you really did was prevent someone who wanted them from purchasing.
People are greedy as hell man.  I mean buying two pairs of the same shoe is just ridiculous to me.  Yeh I know they want to stock one and rock one but cmon you only need one.  If youre a sneakerhead you have plenty of sneakers ,...and you wont beat one into the ground even if its thrown in your regular rotation. Anyway ...thats my opinion on that.
True, I must admit I have doubled in certain sneakers but I still haven't even worn a single pair. I've cut out doubling now and you're right if you have over 300 pairs of shoes like I do it's pointless doubling up but I usually get the second pair from London where they don't sell quite as good as out here in the states. Doubling up just to get a flawless pair and send the other back is just plain idiocy.

not all of us got time to go and stand in line. got a job to go to instead of lining up for the first come first serve places, and raffles ain't worth my gas. people still gonna get their pair for retail. I'm just picking the best, and returning it back to niketown for someone who constantly checks the store. so no one is prevented from a pair.

also on the topic, EB sent me a shipping notice from USP already even though supposedly their shipment is coming in on the 14th. looks like I don't havta wait that long. NDC on thursday and EB on friday. so i'll be returning a pair back on sunday. whoever wants a heads up to specific time and store, I don't mind. PM me.
Still makes zero sense to me but ok. If everyone did what you was doing then you can see where that becomes an issue and God forbid you miss out on a shoe because someone decided to do the same. Atleast post your size and let someone get them for what you paid and shipping to their home.

Last edited:
Hahah u wore em 5 to 7 times with no creasing? Lets see pics. Or u walk like a duck.

And talk like one too? Haha. Aaahhh oooo wooooo.

U wesr any shoe 5+ times, its creasing.

U just cant see it CUZ THE PATENT LEATHER IS BLACK.

Put it up to ur eyes real close, theyre there haha

Last edited:
Say what you will, still haven't convinced me nothing. Still see it as a smart thing to do on my end and it hurts one and helps another so that evens out. I get a pair that is close to what I deem as perfect. While returning one that someone who wasn't able to grab on release day.

Been burned before when one of my pairs has a black pen mark on it. I can't return it for another since they are sold out. Another time I had a decent sized gash on the tongue. Would be irresponsible of me to believe the one and only pair I order is perfect without getting a safety.

More people should do it if they can.

Say what you will, still haven't convinced me nothing. Still see it as a smart thing to do on my end and it hurts one and helps another so that evens out. I get a pair that is close to what I deem as perfect. While returning one that someone who wasn't able to grab on release day.

Been burned before when one of my pairs has a black pen mark on it. I can't return it for another since they are sold out. Another time I had a decent sized gash on the tongue. Would be irresponsible of me to believe the one and only pair I order is perfect without getting a safety.

More people should do it if they can.

a lot of people buy two pairs. Most people take a pair and put it in their closet to sit there in the dark. u should be happy he at least returns one...

A valid point tho, u should help out the NT fam and toss one off for retial plus shipping to their home, help out people here first rather than just returning it. Then you would be like the shoe fairy and everyone would love you, lol. :smokin

I try to kept at least 2 pairs of my favorite shoes. When you wear they get creased up and dirty so I like to either retire the pair or sell them for cheap and break out the news ones. I totally agree with helping out the fellow NT fam but if you return it to the store you might make some kids day who might not of had a chance to get these online or didn't win the dumb raffle. Just my opinion

I bought my 3 year old a pair last night.  They look a lot better on his little foot then they would on my size 10.5 and chicken legs lol.....

I bought my 3 year old a pair last night.  They look a lot better on his little foot then they would on my size 10.5 and chicken legs lol.....
Haha do some calf raises and some squats... you'll get there some day...

Just playing fam.... good looks on hooking the youth up

On this release regardless of individuals buying 2 pairs everyone that gave a decent effort to purchase the shoe should have succeeded. On RD I read multiple posts from members who went on footlocker/eastbay etc and grabbed a pair at 12 pm eastern. Seems like supply was more then adequate

Back
Top Bottom