Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Did the lows with the same colorway but with the red soles ever come out at any point?

Haven't been paying attention to Jordan releases again until recently.

Last edited:
New to the thread?

2 weeks too late my friend. Only option is resell price or find someone to get you a deal
Yeah I am checking the Bay, saw a couple worthy options, but would prefer not to pay over $200 for them.  I will probably end up doing it in the end anyways.
mean.gif
.  Sigh going to be an expensive week in shoes if this keeps up.  SIGH

Yeah I am checking the Bay, saw a couple worthy options, but would prefer not to pay over $200 for them.  I will probably end up doing it in the end anyways.
mean.gif
.  Sigh going to be an expensive week in shoes if this keeps up.  SIGH
not sure what size you wear but im a 12 and i saw some that were sub $200. most sellers set a price higher than what they actually think they would get for it in hopes that someone would take the bait. Im sure you can negotiate with someone on a resonable price

Did the lows with the same colorway but with the red soles ever come out at any point?

Haven't been paying attention to Jordan releases again until recently.

No i believe they were samples or something. Ice sole is the only pair that released. Unless youre referring to the all white with red sole that released may last year.

Broke mine out today

View media item 466437

No i believe they were samples or something. Ice sole is the only pair that released. Unless youre referring to the all white with red sole that released may last year.

Broke mine out today

View media item 466437

Oh those lows with the red soles would've been nice to rock all summer if released. I love my pair of lows but like the space jams and concords I'm kinda wary of wearing it all the time =/ And no I wasn't referring to the all white lows.

Thank god you told me they never released. I kept looking for it everyday LOL

Last edited:
^ yeah definitely especially plain. All my plain blacks were dirty so i threw on the nike pair

Is it safe to assume that these lows fit the same as a normal Concord or Cool Grey XI? I'm trolling for a pair of these, but want to make sure I get the right size between a 10.5 or 11.

Is it safe to assume that these lows fit the same as a normal Concord or Cool Grey XI? I'm trolling for a pair of these, but want to make sure I get the right size between a 10.5 or 11.
For me these ran a 1/2 sz smaller than the Black/Red XI's that dropped in December.

Mine fit tts i got a 12 in the blk/red from december .. these are 12 and fit the same. Also fot the same as the lows that dropped last year. They will loosen the mpre you wear them

Pass on those customs

Last edited:
For me these ran a 1/2 sz smaller than the Black/Red XI's that dropped in December.
Thanks for the reply, man. I wear an 11 in my '00 Concords and '10 CGs, but a 10.5 in most low-top Nikes I have (Kobes, etc.) so I'll be on the lookout for a 10.5 in these Lows, but if I find a sz 11 for a good price I won't hesitate.

Last edited:
anyone do a black midsole on these yet, if someone did atleast a PS i might consider doing it to a real pair but not investing resellers price to take a chance.

Now that these have released and i have them on feet .. looking back ...

Man that red sole would have been GARBAGE!!!

I've seen some lower prices on some of the .bigcartel type spots but all in small footer sizes

people still on the hunt should go to there local footlocker,stock locate these.got these yesterday in my local footlocker(cali).they had a sign outside saying they can order these.mostly a kobe collector but I got some J's(12 lows,18,19,23,2010,alpha1) but I really like this colorway. But i figured this would sell out.shocked they had my size 10, used a b-day coupon too.

Back
Top Bottom