Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These were out in full force today, i passed on these. Only a fan of low dunks. I'm sure if your patient and put in effort you can still find these shoes close to retail.
the black on the top and the white patent leather should of been reversed. Something about white patent leather makes me thing of marching bands...

the black on the top and the white patent leather should of been reversed. Something about white patent leather makes me thing of marching bands...
uh... you mean like this?
roll.gif

The Yeezy customs have drawn their course now. It's old nd hype. The timeless shoes they use for the customs are better then the Yeezys hype aside.

Trying to make some custom space jam lows. Can anyone point me in the right direction of painting the patent leather? Thanks!

Last edited:
Anyone know what paint to use on patent leather?
I searched online right after release and couldn't find a good answer. The dudes who used Angelus paint left all kinds of streak marks on their work and I didn't think it looked clean enough for me to try.

I'm thinking of bringing my pair to one of those car wrap places to see if it would be possible to wrap the patent leather in vinyl instead. LOL

I searched online right after release and couldn't find a good answer. The dudes who used Angelus paint left all kinds of streak marks on their work and I didn't think it looked clean enough for me to try.

I'm thinking of bringing my pair to one of those car wrap places to see if it would be possible to wrap the patent leather in vinyl instead. LOL
Yeah people keep telling me Angelus, but don't think it'll come out right. Lol it probably will start to peal after a while?

I was surprised to see an 8.5 still available in Seattle. Too bad its too small for me, I would of liked a backup pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom