Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone think the resell on these will go down? I literally cannot find a pair less than 220...
eyes.gif

I love these bastard child Jordan's. I think they'll drop but its gonna be a few months. I don't think Nike produced an unusual amount like the white grapes.

yea but need to physically have the sneaker or the sque number to track the shoe. and some managers dont hold onto that info after the inital release.

this is true most of the time, they didn't have the shoe in the store itself, but he had the catalog that had the sku#.

I just never got on board with these. I don't like how the black abruptly turns to white on the front of the shoe. But looks like a lot of people are happy with them, so that's cool.

I just never got on board with these. I don't like how the black abruptly turns to white on the front of the shoe. But looks like a lot of people are happy with them, so that's cool.

yeah...they turned out to be a lot better than I thought they'd be...I let go of mine to a friend, but they were quite the surprise.

Last edited:

yeah...they turned out to be a lot better than I thought they'd be...I let go of mine to a friend, but they were quite the surprise.
That's how last year's White/red lows were too. They were so much better in person.

people still on the hunt should go to there local footlocker,stock locate these.got these yesterday in my local footlocker(cali).they had a sign outside saying they can order these.mostly a kobe collector but I got some J's(12 lows,18,19,23,2010,alpha1) but I really like this colorway. But i figured this would sell out.shocked they had my size 10, used a b-day coupon too.

The Footlocker by me is saying they can't order retro Jordans (but can do it w/ other shoes). If anyone has luck with this let me know, I couldn't tell wether it was an actual policy of if the dude was trollin'

The Footlocker by me is saying they can't order retro Jordans (but can do it w/ other shoes). If anyone has luck with this let me know, I couldn't tell wether it was an actual policy of if the dude was trollin'

Id believe it cuz more than likely the retros will sell out day 1 versus other releases like kobes or mair max etc so stock locating those would be easier. Cuz the odds of a retro still avilabale somewhere are slim. Not saying there arent any possibly sitting somewhere but .. yeah

wasn't trolling.Footlocker Tanforan San Bruno ,CA.posted the info here so people can try and get it.like I said I mostly buy Kobe's and post at the Kobe threads.first time posting here and I came here just to share the info.

These were out in full force today, i passed on these. Only a fan of low dunks. I'm sure if your patient and put in effort you can still find these shoes close to retail.

Back
Top Bottom