Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't like foot locker's policy of passing on you if the phone isn't answered (I'd gladly prepay).  Not all of us are on summer break and can stare at the phone all afternoon.
I think shoe palace (at least the one i go to) has a cool policy. They call you and if you dont answer they call back in 5 mins...if you dont answer the second call, and havent called back, they then take your spot and give it to someone else. I understand why they do this...

Also, I wish they would let you prepay once you win the raffle. they should have your card info on file and let you pay as soon as you win, that way u can pickup whenever is convenient. Often im busy on saturdays and its very inconvenient for me to pickup during their pickup time frame (usually 10am-11am for my spots).

I really dont think the hype is 2 heavy on these. I could be wrong but i figure everyone is either gonna cop the foams or save for future releases.

I would not shop with oneness a bunch of crooks those shoe are already gone to there friends and drug dealers im from ky I know this first hand real talk
That maybe, but I've done business with oneness before and they were legit and ship the shoes quick. Holding back shoes for friends happens everywhere so I don't think you can generalize and call them crooks

I really dont think the hype is 2 heavy on these. I could be wrong but i figure everyone is either gonna cop the foams or save for future releases.
Very true

Im on the fence if i should cop or not. Only low j's I like and rock'd were the obsidian low XII's
nthat.gif

What is the process about ordering these online? If anyone can help out and share knowledge please. thanks

If you gotta ask chances are you aren't gonna succeed. Start by getting a twitter account and follow @nikestore then get ready at 8 am to click that link immediately and add to cart

I think a lot of people may sleep on this release and it will be one people regret not getting later on down the road.

I'm finally passing on a pair of XI's. I wonder if hell is freezing over... or at the very least, cooling down.

went to my local FTL to sign up for a guaranteed 10.5
ohwell.gif
 suprised they still have alot of slots remaining, i guess people really don't like these at all
grin.gif
but they look ok to me
ohwell.gif
so FTL doesnt do raffles anymore? just reservations? when'd this happen? Im gonna enter the raffles at a shoe palace and shiekh near my work. but if FTL does reservation slots that'd be a lot more secure.

It depends on the place. A Footaction and Foot Locker here are doing guaranteed tickets. All the other Champs and Foot Lockers are doing raffles. I know Finish Line is the only place doing lines.

can't wait to rock these with crew socks and shorts, something real casual for the summer. looked tough with JJ rockin it with the nets white unis. 

*Edit 100th post! sorry, got excited 
roll.gif

Last edited:
It depends on the place. A Footaction and Foot Locker here are doing guaranteed tickets. All the other Champs and Foot Lockers are doing raffles. I know Finish Line is the only place doing lines.
gtta call and hit up some places then, here in phoenix shoes have the tendency to sit longer than where i used to live in socal. 
smokin.gif
 then again i lived in so cal, hype centrallll

gtta call and hit up some places then, here in phoenix shoes have the tendency to sit longer than where i used to live in socal. :smokin  then again i lived in so cal, hype centrallll

Yeh I live in phoenix too and agree with stuff sitting. I was even maybe trying to hit up high point and see if I could get a pair early but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom