Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I cant believe how easy these were to cop in my local spot. Any release sells out here and i could have bought a full size run if i wanted too. There sold out now though. I guess everyones saving for black grapes and playoffs. Meh funny, def see if there no hype ppl dont jump. Until me and friends post pics of on feet and there going crazy tryna find a pair late in the day. Hope you all got a pair, these pics just dont do them any justice for you guys who ordered on the web. be prepared to be like these alot!

all i know is i've worn my white/red lows from last year a few times and there no creasing whatsoever, still look ds. those pics make me really happy i passed, tho i still like these. they probably be more appreciated down the line.

Copped with ease. The perks of having a connect >

Paid $120 and didn't eem have to stand in line or get a ticket
nthat.gif

wow seriously?  i've never heard of this many canceled orders from eastbay/FTL before.  ironically enough, FNL sent out their shipping confirmations the same day on saturday.  how the tables have turned

Yeah no doubt, sounds like FNL. It's not like them, not that many orders. Or at least I haven't seen it before.

I hated these and seenem in person, they tough.

Wonder what they'll look like when the soles and patent yellows, hope it's a vintage type look, kinda like the columbias get/got.

There's a hand full of us in the same boat i wonder what happen... maybe i'm just being impatient
Just called Nike to check order status and it's waiting to be shipped. So basically they said it's prepped and waiting for a shipping label so I'm sure everyone else is in the same boat.

No, I haven't either.. I was wondering what was up.
eyes.gif
There's a handfull of us in the same boat.. i wonder what happen
Did you guys cop as soon as the link popped up?  Or did you guys get the "you're waiting in line, dont refresh" pop up...Im thinking the dudes who got thru right away got their shipping already, at least i hope thats the case.  I got my pair on the back end after the sold out tweet came out so im still holding and hoping

Eb is giving you boys the blues, usually that's how I get treated by fnl, but fnl is about business on this release. I just tracked and they have left the building.:smokin

Did you guys cop as soon as the link popped up?  Or did you guys get the "you're waiting in line, dont refresh" pop up...Im thinking the dudes who got thru right away got their shipping already, at least i hope thats the case.  I got my pair on the back end after the sold out tweet came out so im still holding and hoping
Clicked the link right when it went up, got the "you're in line" message...checked out by 8:02a, and got shipping confirmation around 3:30p EDT earlier today.

Everyone waiting on nike just be patient you are going to receive the shipping info soon

Back
Top Bottom