Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
these have completely blown away all my expectations I had for them the last few months, soo fresh 
pimp.gif

i think it is cool that eastbay/footlocker and maybe champs/footaction are doing re-orders automatically on cancelled orders.
even though they are at fault for having a system that allows people to order pairs that aren't in supply.
The e-mail indicated that I needed to call and confirm the re-order they did for me or it would be cancelled tho.
hope it doesn't mess up my fatwallet, $8 cashback.

i hope this auto re-order for cancelled orders continue, but not having a cancelled order would be better.

also it is weird to me that I was told the next shipment arrives on the 14th, yet I got shipping confirmation on the 11th and the shoes will be delivered on the 14th.
ain't mad at the speed, but there is some sort of communication break down here.
Nah. this canceled and reordered crap has pissed me off. I like efficiency. When I saw that the initial order was canceled I called the next day to confirm. They said it was in fact cancelled. So I copped a pair from someone else. They need to fix the glitches in their system.

Had them shipped to the wrong address from a reseller 
mean.gif
. Went to my girl house in Chicago so now i gotta wait for her to ship them all the way back to me in Ms. fml I was so looking forward to having these in my hand today

Nike took the money out of my account that day and it just came back.....what is going on??? This happen to anyone else before??

Nike took the money out of my account that day and it just came back.....what is going on??? This happen to anyone else before??
I was wondering this.. they put the charge on my card as soon as i ordered... then i seen last night that the money was back.. so i figured well once they get delivered today they will take it back out, but they still haven't ..i'm pretty sure they will take it back out, but why take it and put it back 

seems to me like mostly everyone likes these now after seeing on feet pics and/ or seeing them in person.

glad to have copped in store on rd. resellers r prob loving this release, not much hype leading up to release, then people see them in person & boom all of sudden everyone likes them. this thread only had like 20 or so pages right up to the rd

Did your order get canceled? What does it say in your order status page?
Nahh, it was actually delivered today. It says it charged the money to my account on the order status. Not even sure if im keeping these anyway tbh.
I was wondering this.. they put the charge on my card as soon as i ordered... then i seen last night that the money was back.. so i figured well once they get delivered today they will take it back out, but they still haven't ..i'm pretty sure they will take it back out, but why take it and put it back 

I'm not calling.. hopefully the forget to take back the money 
tongue.gif

This comes up ever single release. They always do a pending charges go through a pending phase on your account. If they are not claimed within a certain amount of time they go away, until they are claimed. IIRC they have 30 days to claimed after pending.

No one will be getting free shoes.

Back
Top Bottom