Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tried mine on (size 8) and it fits TTS but man I'm not feeling the comfort here. I don't like the white plastic-y looking front too. This shoulda been a pass for me

Had to settle with a half sizer bigger than my true size for these joints. Will I be OK with that? Heard that these did run a lil on the snug side?

Man these have started to grow on me. If I can find them for a decent price I may have to scoop me a pair.

Just got an email from Nike to say that they overcharged me for these.  Was charged £115 per pair but should it have been £105, I got 2 pairs, so they're going to refund me the difference
happy.gif

Do these crease easily?  I just received a pair off Bay, guy said he wore them once around the house.  However I see creases on the toe, grass clipping, and tiny rocks in the sole.  Also the white part around where the sole and patent leather looks a little dirty, contemplating refusing order.

Do these crease easily?  I just received a pair off Bay, guy said he wore them once around the house.  However I see creases on the toe, grass clipping, and tiny rocks in the sole.  Also the white part around where the sole and patent leather looks a little dirty, contemplating refusing order.
just around the sides of your  toes.

Rofl that fool mowed the lawn in your kicks

Rofl that fool mowed the lawn in your kicks
Ahhh DAMN.  Now you got me paranoid.  LMAO.  Yeah going to probably just send them back then, sucks because I like them a lot.  I just don't want to pay the $$$ for some used kicks, refund some of the $$$ or you can have them back is my logic.

These crease instantly not the quality of my jams or cool Grey's... But if you gonna wear um not a big deal

These crease instantly not the quality of my jams or cool Grey's... But if you gonna wear um not a big deal
I don't mind the crease, but I don't want to pay full price for false information in a auction if that makes sense. 

Back
Top Bottom